Reviews for Amazing Spider-man: Re-spinning the Web
griezz chapter 11 . 4/6
Fantastic story! I must admit that I had guessed that the mysterious prisoner was Ock; nice to see it confirmed. I have been loving the Petrol stories, with this two-part epic being one of the best. I still wish that Marvel had kept up the romance, but I guess the editors just had other interests.
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 3/1
Cool and please write more thanks as I am enjoying your story.
Gh
corey.pinkston.31 chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Dude u r bringing him back nope the avengers will be mad
SharkyWrites chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
Great story man you really have done a great job with it so far! I can't wait to see what happens next.. and to where these plots lead!(:
michaelbuns134 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
This is great. I just got into fanfic and read both of your stories are amazing. 5/5
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Well...
I didn't see that coming at all...
Osborn, or Sentry or maybe Morlun even...but Otto? That is...quite the plot twist.

Alright, on to the rest of the chapter. The tv interview was a nice touch but there could've been more to it. I had a feeling when the hostess mentioned a poll that there would be a question on their sex life, which was funny to read. It was a great scene but I would've liked to see other questions asked, too.
The teens trying to gang up on Carol and try to rape her, that was a great scene to add, definitely added some humor. Poor teenage idiots... Though again, there could've been a bit more detail here in my opinion.
You're really grabbing my attention here with Carol and Jess heading into Peter's mind. There definitely has to be major damage due to Otto taking over. Not only that, but this a great way (for the readers) to have Carol find out who Gwen Stacy was. Dammit, I can't wait to see what happens.
And then there's the reaction to finding out Otto is alive...and that Stark...AND Jess knew.
Well, great to see the story updated again-you didn't disappoint at all.
weboflife chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Ah so Otto lives. Very very interesting. Great to see that this story hasn't been abandoned. Can't wait to see how the whole thing with Otto goes. Keep up the great work and hope you update really soon!
Dakkaman777 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Otto is alive? well...WHAT A TWIST! haha I always wanted to do that. but wow man it has been a while since the last update and I have to say that interview section put a smile on my face :)
great to see that this story isn't dead, I simply cant wait to see what happens when Carol and Jess go into Pete's head, I mean the potential for that just screams for a great chapter.
anyway man, this chapter was great and I hope to see more, keep up the great work :)
ShinnParker chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
So glad this has updated :)
cornholio4 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Can't help but not blame carol for how she and
Never liked reality or talk shows myself
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Well crap...talk about double jeopardy eh Tony?
patrickthenobleman chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Holy shit, Ocatvious is alive and he may very well be the key to Peter's survival.
Damn.
Great to see this story is still going on. Can't wait for more.
heroman45 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
YES! An update! I was starting to get nervous that this story might have died. Good comedy bits, very nice tension building, and a bit of relationship development. Lots of goodness crammed into a relatively short chapter, nice work.
super-spider13 chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
where you been with updates!