Reviews for Reign
mlee588 chapter 33 . 7/9
I miss the updates from this fic! I just reread the entire thing and I love it!
Really enjoyed. Thank you so much for sharing.
Amanda Pall chapter 33 . 6/4
You cannot have come this far not to finish! It is so close!
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 4/1
I really enjoyed this Fic. It seemed to me that this IS the end. So I will consider it finished. It was hard watching them become hard in order reign and protect the Eire. I loved the days of when they fell in love and we're still young. I'm sure that 6 yrs apart from each other had caused them both to become more certain in their decisions and to mature. The love story is always my fav part of a story and it was wonderful! I hope you do decide to publish it. I loved it. Thx so much for writing luv! God Bless ~Anita (Atwiggs)
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 3/31
See this is what happens to good writers. You don't owe us anything. You have a life to live. It's why I tell the authors they don't ever need to reply to my reviews. You are already using your time to write us a wonderful, free story that we can sit on our ass and read when we want to. We understand, well I do anyway. Pls don't worry. You have so much going on. Yes I would like you to finish the story but in your time not ours.
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 3/31
She'll be the best Queen!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 3/31
I hope you did well on your tests and that maybe you even graduated by now. If so, congrats!

We're the words, pussy, f*ck and cock used in the old days? Just curious. I'm sure cock was IDK. I hate the word "pussy" I cringe when I hear it. I don't know why! I'm not a prude. But you have to have a word to name it. So...who cares I guess.
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 3/31
Oh you have published? Congrats! This story would make a wonderful book. Are you going to publish it? I hope so!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 3/31
Oh please finish this wonderful story, if you can! I hope you are well and happy. If you stopped writing this because you are bored with it that's ok. This is your story to tell but if you finish it it would be perfect for you to publish as Real Fiction and thousands of people would get to read it and love it! I won't nag you anymore, it's your decision. I'm just enjoying it so much sweetie!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 3/31
Nothing weird!? How could they do that in front of anyone! Oh God it's bad enough that they have to join together in front the king. Well once Bella and Edward "get together" witnesses have to see the bloody sheets. Any you know people found ways around that back then.
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 3/31
Oh this story! Please, you have to finish it! You would win best 2017 Fic!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 3/31
Oh what a wonderful story. I hope they will have peace for a bit before the doom arrives...
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 3/31
Well I usually check to see if a story is "complete" or not but I forgot to check on this one. Now I am so into this and there is no ending. You write beautifully. I don't know why you stopped. Whether you lost your muse or are overwhelmed with your life, I hope you will finish this lovely story someday (hopefully soon). Let us know if you think you will, please. Thx for writing...
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 3/31
Yes Bella, you must go to court...
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 3/31
Thank God, she's agreed to marry him! At least Jacob wasn't a dick in this one. So far anyway... now what's going to happen? I know the people will love the new Queen. Well the commoners will anyway. God I wish that the bitch Rosalie gets what's coming to her soon!
3,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »