Reviews for Reign
Joey Cullen chapter 33 . 7/22
Ive loved reading reign since I found it yesterday, I really really hope your well and able to complete this story :0)
LAB1 chapter 33 . 7/9
I have loved reading your story! So who is Seth's father? Is he a bastard child of a noble? It fits that he is Angela's baby that Bella helped deliver. What happened to the other men who were with Emmett and Rosalie in trying to take the crown? I'm not sure why they would have wanted Edward to remarry! As it stood, Emmett was next in line for the throne. What became of the Hunters? We're they just hired mercenaries or are they a league of resistance against the crown? Who attacked Bella? Her instructions were to take money and the baby and run. Seems odd that Edward wouldn't have been in the secret passages looking for clues when he knew that no one knew where she went and she left on foot. That is the first place I would have looked! In 6 years he never thought to search them? Was she simply robbed or is it so much more? What of the Crescent birth mark on James? Was he the one who robbed/tried to kill her? Seems weird that they would all have the same birth mark! Seems more like a brand for the family. Sort of like some tattoos link groups. Like the Crescent mobsters! Too many questions and I'm sure more will come up! I hope that you come back to unravel these mysteries! Loving your story!
Wonderful story! I love it

well done you are a brilliant writer
Chrissieelizabeth chapter 33 . 6/28
Great story. Is this where it ends though?
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 33 . 6/17
I'm happy I found your story again. I wish i knew what happened to ExR's daughters. I can't imagine Edward not giving them a dowry and making sure they are settled in life somehow.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 11 . 6/17
I just realized as I'm rereading this story that the Seth that ExB adopt at the end must be Angela's son. That is if I'm remembering the ending correctly. THe things you realize you miss as you reread a story.
drul chapter 33 . 4/22
I love your story! I've been reading it these last 2 days, so worth it! I really hope you can continue it... I can't wait to read more! Thanks for sharing your work :)
CoppertopJ chapter 33 . 4/14
Any chance you can finish this for us, your loyal readers?
jackielove122 chapter 33 . 4/4
please update soon, its really good
PLEASE UPDATE AND COME BACK!
ks2336 chapter 33 . 3/21
Type your review here.i love ur fic so much..so We need new updates, please!We need the end of story...luv u
MrsEvans46 chapter 33 . 3/16
I wish I could say I enjoyed this but there were just too many errors. Sometimes I had a hard time understanding what was going on because the grammar was so bad.l
MistySix chapter 33 . 3/11
Hope you haven't forgotten about this gem. I miss this story!
Anne chapter 33 . 2/28
Where are you? We need new updates, please! We need the end of story.
twinicole chapter 33 . 2/14
Please update again. I want to know what happens next
3,724 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »