Reviews for Reign
siren of titan chapter 31 . 5/3
Is this no longer being updated on here?
one of the best royal story there update soon please
please please update soon

its been too long
i have read this again and again
its too awesome to be left abandoned
ARS chapter 31 . 4/30
I JUST KNEW I WAS GOING TO COME BACK AFTER NOT LOOOKING FOR AWHILE AND SEE 8 CHAAPTERS! :((((((
vickilouise chapter 31 . 4/29
Any chance you will finish this one? It's awesome! !
myhubbyissoedward chapter 31 . 4/21
Please write more soon
When shall you update?
locheree chapter 31 . 4/18
Just wondering if you were going to continue on with this story or not. I fell in love with it when you first began but there are no more updates nor any new chapters.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 31 . 4/14
Please update all your unfinished stories. Thanks.
pang-jack chapter 31 . 4/6
I love love loved the start of this story! I read Confessions of a Billionaire's W and fell in love with your writing, can't wait to read more for what you have in store!
alyssa hanson chapter 31 . 3/31
Omg please upload a new chapter I only just found this story and I fell in love with it and couldn't put it down!
Agonidzo777 chapter 31 . 3/29
I read this story today and I really enjoyed it. I cannot wait to see what happens. I do not believe Emmett is a traitor or wants to be king...but Rosalie does want to be the queen. We shall see. Please don't make us wait to long.
PandaxForever chapter 31 . 3/29
What a lovely story. Absolutely fantastic! I can't wait for more! Please update as soon as possible! You're leaving me hanging here! And it was a very surprising twist there. Rosalie and Emmett committing treason. Wow.. Huh.. What a shocker... Anyways, please continue this story. Thank you! Good luck! :)
Edward'sDJ chapter 31 . 3/27
I'm holding my breath, waiting to see what happens with Rosalie and Emmett...(I'm turning blue!)
Edward'sDJ chapter 28 . 3/27
Lovely to have a reunion.
3,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »