Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Whit96 chapter 29 . 21h
Oh my gosh the Kink king. I’m dying. Please do some shorts. This is absolutely fantastic. Honestly I’d love a bunch of long fics that go along with the books she got for her birthday. Ps your writing is amazing
garciamonique2011 chapter 29 . 8/18
I really enjoyed this story. I liked how Harry and Ron tried to do something nice for her but had weird consequences. Well intentioned chaos is very much in their characters. I liked the placement of characters in the fantasy world but I agree with Hermione that having Snape as her husband and him having an affair with maid!Ginny was just a little too weird. I loved knight!draco though. And I would have been just like Queen Hermione ogling him while training and in the tournament. Also, having him as her personal security was an easy way to sneak around. The idea of immersion books is so cool, I would love if those were real.
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 29 . 8/14
i LOVED this story! i love period pieces, and this was an excellent blend of my two fav kinds of literature...or maybe my 3 fav kinds! ;)
well done!
ShiaraS chapter 15 . 8/3
Sweet Merlin! You are an evil person. First Snape is Hermione's husband now he's got a fetish for bondage? *cringe* Why would you put these images in my head? No idea how Hermione will be able to look at real world Snape when the book finishes...
lovergyrl100 chapter 29 . 5/9
I would have loved to read the pirate story though! Great concept
Petite plume de folie chapter 29 . 4/12
I would have loved to read the story of pirates ! It was great ! Thank you for this story !
FriendofTrees chapter 29 . 4/8
A very fun read. I loved how unusual it was, but it was engaging regardless. Thank you! I enjoyed it.
AussieSweet chapter 28 . 3/22
I was just thinking the same thing, that they brought Hermione and Draco together. I'm sure they would be together eventually but the duo just sped up the process :)
AussieSweet chapter 27 . 3/21
What about others like Justin, Pansy, and Colin? Or they only gathered the main group? I wonder what others would think...
AussieSweet chapter 20 . 3/20
Funny that there is no magic inside the book.
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 3/20
There is no way she can pass her child as king's. So what is she going to do?
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 3/20
Aha, sure! Considering they don't use protection, how long it would be before she becomes pregnant with Draco's child?
AussieSweet chapter 17 . 3/20
That's a bit risky to ask him to come to her chambers in full armour. And wouldn't he be missed? He is the champion after all.
AussieSweet chapter 15 . 3/20
Why is she disgusted that Ginny likes Severus? If she doesn't like him, it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't. I wonder how Ginny will cope with that in the real life though :D
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 3/20
I'm really surprised Severus wasn't interested in his queen. She is young and beautiful, he should have been tempted. And, what if she didn't agree to have this kind of marriage?