Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Dorawc chapter 29 . 11/30/2021
This is hilarious! I felt the second hand embarrassment from knowing everyone was actually in the story
lily chapter 29 . 10/17/2021
This was absobloodylutely brilliant(ᄌ)ℒℴѵℯ
Addicted2ItAll chapter 2 . 10/4/2021
I would love some books like this. I don't think I would even have to be the main character, I would quite happily love to watch a book like a movie. They make a lot of movie adaptations, but they are never as good as the book.
HelpmeHermione chapter 29 . 10/3/2021
Good story! Also extremely messed up at the same time. I assume you got the idea from the patented daydream Gred and Forge came up with. I want one of these books!
KC chapter 29 . 7/20/2021
This takes role play to a whole new level!
person chapter 29 . 2/24/2021
this is one of the best dramiones
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 29 . 1/18/2021
I first read this while working on my dissertation in 2015. I stumbled upon it. It was my first Dramione. You are one of my favorite writers on here. I still come back to this story when I need something light. Thank you for continuing to share your creativity with us all.
Daughter of Sally Jackson chapter 29 . 10/27/2020
This was an amazing story! Its like an AU, but it is not at the same time
Dinosoarr chapter 29 . 8/25/2020
HAHAHAHAHAHA pirates eh? BTW, Snape and Ginny (or let's say... Snippy)?! Really?! HAHAHAHAHAHA It's a fun fic really. I enjoyed every chapter!
DeltaEridani chapter 29 . 8/1/2020
I'd love to see an AU centered on the pirate story idea.
NotMyNameHere chapter 3 . 7/24/2020
I got a good chuckle out of hermione being the “princess of gryffindor”
andinileigh chapter 29 . 6/25/2020
this was a cute story!
KayBeeH chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
I read this YEARS ago and forgot to save it to my favorites. I have searched long and far for this, remembering just the most mundane details. I finally found it!
buriedromance chapter 29 . 5/4/2020
This is one of my FAVORITE stories out of the hundreds of dramione stories I’ve read! :) seriously love the ingenuity and I wish we have these in real life!
Luzula-spicata chapter 29 . 4/16/2020
This fiction is very original and I liked