Reviews for The Queen's Knight
person chapter 29 . 2/24
this is one of the best dramiones
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 29 . 1/18
I first read this while working on my dissertation in 2015. I stumbled upon it. It was my first Dramione. You are one of my favorite writers on here. I still come back to this story when I need something light. Thank you for continuing to share your creativity with us all.
Daughter of Sally Jackson chapter 29 . 10/27/2020
This was an amazing story! Its like an AU, but it is not at the same time
PotatoShapedBeanBag chapter 29 . 8/25/2020
HAHAHAHAHAHA pirates eh? BTW, Snape and Ginny (or let's say... Snippy)?! Really?! HAHAHAHAHAHA It's a fun fic really. I enjoyed every chapter!
DeltaEridani chapter 29 . 8/1/2020
I'd love to see an AU centered on the pirate story idea.
NotMyNameHere chapter 3 . 7/24/2020
I got a good chuckle out of hermione being the “princess of gryffindor”
andinileigh chapter 29 . 6/25/2020
this was a cute story!
KayBeeH chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
I read this YEARS ago and forgot to save it to my favorites. I have searched long and far for this, remembering just the most mundane details. I finally found it!
buriedromance chapter 29 . 5/4/2020
This is one of my FAVORITE stories out of the hundreds of dramione stories I’ve read! :) seriously love the ingenuity and I wish we have these in real life!
Luzula-spicata chapter 29 . 4/16/2020
This fiction is very original and I liked
BusanSatori chapter 5 . 3/23/2020
I'm going to have to be 100% honest. Please get a beta reader. The concept of this story is amazing, but the delivery falls flat. There is too much telling! "This happened then feelings changed then this happened." The first and second chapters are the worst. When you explain how Draco and Hermione's relationship had changed before she dived into the book, it was awful. Spend a few chapters showing that. Also, there is so much unnecessary information. They went here then hung out here. Just cut all that out. End on a piece of dialogue. Don't tell me Ron likes Hermione. Show he blushing and trying to get her attention. Plus all the POV shifts...honestly made it to the 5th chapter because of concept alone. This feels like a rough draft. I'm sorry, but I hope you go back and edit this.
Sweetdreamer25 chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
Wow it's been awhile since I read this story, and I forgot what a brilliant story this is. You truly are a master story-teller. I love how unique the story was, and I don't come across many stories like this. I love the medieval times of it. I haven't laugh so hard in awhile. I love how it all came together. Thank you so much for this story and sharing such a beautiful story.
SlytherinDrea chapter 29 . 1/24/2020
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and found it funny how much Dumbledore enjoyed it... haha very on character!
Atrumnex chapter 6 . 11/7/2019
so glad I found this fix. lol it's still epic
Elena chapter 29 . 6/14/2019
Working my way up your story list. Haven't looked at all the companion pieces yet, but I agree with the reviewer that said you should do some follow ups of their books. I'd also love to see if Ginny and Severus end up getting together in the future or not! Another great story!