Reviews for The Queen's Knight
lovergyrl100 chapter 29 . 5/9
I would have loved to read the pirate story though! Great concept
Petite plume de folie chapter 29 . 4/12
I would have loved to read the story of pirates ! It was great ! Thank you for this story !
FriendofTrees chapter 29 . 4/8
A very fun read. I loved how unusual it was, but it was engaging regardless. Thank you! I enjoyed it.
AussieSweet chapter 28 . 3/22
I was just thinking the same thing, that they brought Hermione and Draco together. I'm sure they would be together eventually but the duo just sped up the process :)
AussieSweet chapter 27 . 3/21
What about others like Justin, Pansy, and Colin? Or they only gathered the main group? I wonder what others would think...
AussieSweet chapter 20 . 3/20
Funny that there is no magic inside the book.
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 3/20
There is no way she can pass her child as king's. So what is she going to do?
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 3/20
Aha, sure! Considering they don't use protection, how long it would be before she becomes pregnant with Draco's child?
AussieSweet chapter 17 . 3/20
That's a bit risky to ask him to come to her chambers in full armour. And wouldn't he be missed? He is the champion after all.
AussieSweet chapter 15 . 3/20
Why is she disgusted that Ginny likes Severus? If she doesn't like him, it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't. I wonder how Ginny will cope with that in the real life though :D
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 3/20
I'm really surprised Severus wasn't interested in his queen. She is young and beautiful, he should have been tempted. And, what if she didn't agree to have this kind of marriage?
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 3/20
That's a bit naïve on queens side. She would be expected to bear an heir one day, wouldn't she?
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 3/20
Of course she would want that. He did it on purpose! Sly Draco!
AussieSweet chapter 9 . 3/20
I wish we could see Draco thoughts as the knight. I have a feeling he was in love with her already and was afraid she doesn't love him, and, probably, never would.
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 3/20
That's what she should have done first time.