Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Guest chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
Aw, poor Ron. He got exposed, embarrassed, and rejected. All in a short period of time. Maybe hook him up with Pansy to make him feel better? Oh yes, you didn't mention her or the other Gryffindors that appeared in the book?
Guest chapter 26 . 3/28/2016
Oh no! Poor Ginny and Severus. And even worse that the other Slytherins know about it. Awkward.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/18/2016
*Sneer* And all because the weasel wanted to get laid...he would have been better off getting an whore in knockturn alley.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/9/2016
awesomeness!
HeartOfGold143 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Hi! I've read this whole story and I adore it, and I was wondering if you were considering making some alternate stories/sequels to this one, in which they choose another immersion book? For example, the prince and princess hating each other sounds quite fitting for Dramione, and it would be interesting to see how they're feeling while playing in these roles despite now being in love. Thank you! :)
SlytherinEquestrian chapter 29 . 2/15/2016
I love coming back and reading your old stuff :) This was incredible! Unique idea with some steamy scenes starring our favorite characters... perfection as always from my favorite author!
Austione chapter 29 . 2/11/2016
Amusing story, though the immersion part was a little long and was thinking there would be a little more drama with the real Hermione and Draco before they got together. Liked how you had all the characters be immersed, I was guessing somehow just Draco would be since he shares the heads' dorm. Thanks for writing!
GuLaLi561 chapter 29 . 2/6/2016
Omg it's hilarious and twisted, at first my only guess that Draco was the only one can be immersed in the story but the whole cast was immersed together was beyond funny!
I was laughing so hard esp with all Snape discomfort and horrifying experience. Being a kinky king with his underage student.. Omg.
If I was Hermione I probably hexed Ron and Harry for their reckless act. Then bury myself alive for embarrassment.
Kudos for Ginny for acting so cool and indifferent after bedding half male casts in the story.
Omg this story really make my day! Thanks!
LCB chapter 29 . 1/22/2016
So fun. Awesome story!
LCB chapter 28 . 1/22/2016
Very sweet. Love uncomfortable sev!
LCB chapter 27 . 1/22/2016
Good for him.
LCB chapter 26 . 1/22/2016
Oh wow. That's what happenes when you cheap out.
LCB chapter 25 . 1/22/2016
Who else was pulled into the story!?
LCB chapter 24 . 1/22/2016
Lovely. I'm glad Ron didn't make trouble.
LCB chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
Good. I'm glad that went well
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »