Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Dorawc chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Does that mean snape will know he kissed hermione's hand and they are married...?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
(Sneer) Just another typical example of the weasel and the boy who wouldn't die, foolishness..
Guest chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
You should do a series or mini series with a bunch of immersion books and lots of people using them!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/20/2015
can you write a sequel? Draco and Hermione in a different immersion book? And a spin-off: Ginny trying one of those special immersion books with Snape as the male lead?
Killa of legends chapter 29 . 10/10/2015
That was Amazing. It was a really fresh idea, and I enjoyed every bit. Thank you
Guest chapter 27 . 8/25/2015
(Sneer) The weasel l can understand, as his family is broke, what's the boy who wouldn't die excuse? his parents left him a small fortune so he could afford it...oh, wait, just like his ginger sidekick, potty also possess an emotionally retarded personality of an git.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
(Sneer) l wish someone would cast a spell on the weasel and make him disappear into another dimension...
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 29 . 8/16/2015
Omg what an interesting story! I really loved the plot and the whole idea of immersion books. Not liking the thought of Snape and Ginny together though eughhhh *shudders* I would have liked the real world parts after the book between Draco and Hermione to be longer, but the ending is pretty much what I wanted to take place so I'm still happy hahaha
great job and thank you so much for writing and sharing!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
Very unique concept, well done!
Tigerrose110203 chapter 29 . 5/8/2015
I loved the story but have two questions. Were those bandits from durmstrang ever dealt with? I was so sure they wete going to attack hermione on her way home. And how long did draco like hermione? We never found out! Great premise and great story!
StoppedForGood chapter 29 . 4/25/2015
Thank you for sharing this story. I loved how the story within the story unfolded between Draco and Hermione. I wasn't sure about the story at first, but slowly I found my self more and more captivated by the story and need to found out, how it was going to end.
Thank you for sharing. :)
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 29 . 4/24/2015
Brilliant idea and so well written. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic.
Once they all realized and gathered together I was laughing so hard, that was a brilliant twist that I didn't see coming.
Loved the epilogue and the final presents.
Seriously a fantastic story definitely a fave.
Thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 28 . 4/24/2015
Yah Ginny. I was thinking that too.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
Well that seems to have worked out well for everyone. Although I can't wait for Hermione to be out of this story and back in her real life and how this story affects her and her actions.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 19 . 4/23/2015
Oh this don't look go for our lovers
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »