Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 29 . 9/17/2014
Absolutely fantastic!
I just love the idea behind Draco's second gift to Hermione.

I'm curious to know what the summaries are for the other books that Draco got for Hermione.

Awesome job overall.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
I really liked Dramione in this chapter. :D

Ginny has a valid point; Harry and Ron jump-started the course that brought Dramione together. However if they bought her a valid version of it, it may have taken Dramione longer to get together because Draco wouldn't have had the same book memories as Hermione had acquired.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 26 . 9/17/2014
I think the fact that the book was bought in Knockturn Alley is why everyone is experiencing the story (which is just hilarious!)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 25 . 9/17/2014
Whoa! I wasn't expecting Draco's confession about how he spent his night. Wow! I bet that was a one-time occurrence for the Immersion books. It has to mean something.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
Aww for the HEA for Royal!Dramione. :D

I can't wait to see how Hermione reacts to returning to her reality about experiencing such a whirlwind love story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 23 . 9/17/2014
I love how Queen Hermione surprised King Severus with the knowledge that she knew of his affair with Ginny while he was completely unaware of hers with Draco. *hehe*
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
It seems like the first part of Dramione's plan went as they had hoped.

I wonder if Ginny will return with Hermione to Gryffindor (or if she will be Draco's replacement in Slytherin).
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
I really hope Dramione's plan works out.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
I found it amusing when Hermione was frustrated that her Queen counterpart wouldn't acknowledge what she had already come to terms with.

I really like the midwife. I hope Hermione visits her often.

She plans to run? I hadn't expected that! Will she at least tell Draco?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
I think Queen Hermione feels more betrayed by Ginny than King Severus.

I wonder how Queen Hermione is going to hide the fact that her pregnancy is not because of the King. I mean if they slept together once then maybe she could lie but since they never had, King Severus is going to know immediately that the baby isn't his.

I thought it was very sweet when Draco came and checked in on Hermione.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
I was wondering when the issue of producing an heir would come up for Queen Hermione. Poor dear.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
This tournament reminded me of the Twi-Wizard Tournament. I can't remember if Real-Hermione would recognize that or not (since the Dark Lord isn't an issue in her reality).

I bet the semi-finals will be Blaise vs. Harry then Ron vs. Draco. That could leave Harry vs Draco for the finals since they are both the top fighters in their respective kingdoms.

I'm still a little weirded out by the idea of Snape/Ginny.

Fabulous story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Whoa what? Ginny better not be hooking up with King Severus too! :O
I was shocked by what Draco revealed to Hermione about the King.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Dramione are intense! I can't wait for when Hermione has to face the real Draco.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 9/17/2014