Reviews for The Queen's Knight
gnrkrystle chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Wow...they slut shame Ginny pretty hard don't they? Jeez. Although, I don't like that Ginny blatantly lied to Hermione about flirting because you know she WAS. Also, I feel sort of bad for Hermione. It seems like a double standard but hear me out. She's sleeping with Draco, but NO ONE knows. The King isn't being humiliated. But he's sleeping with god and everybody and they all KNOW...so HErmione looks like a frigid fool.
gnrkrystle chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Hot! I kind of hope there is some possessive showdown in Gryffindor. i can't possibly be the only one! :P
gnrkrystle chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Awww Poor Sir Draco!
gnrkrystle chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Personally, I'd be stoked to marry Snape...:P
Shannyrox101 chapter 29 . 7/11/2014
I'm kinda hoping that you'll do a spinoff of this story and that you will write about the immersion books... Honestly the immersion books idea is solid gold and I would love for it to be continued.
andora-ryanne chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This story was recommended to me by my beta LadyProserpina. I devoured it in 2 nights. It was, as she put it, good and racy, and a welcome respite to the crazy work I've been doing at home lately. :
Anon chapter 29 . 6/17/2014
Loved the story! Oh, how I wish immersion books were real, I would definitely cast Draco Malfoy as my leading man! This was such a creative story and the idea was so original, very well done!

Xx DreamsofEternalBliss
Norma chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
Loge it! One of my top ten stories. It was amazing, and very funny. I made my days just happier :)
WillowMaid95 chapter 29 . 6/10/2014
You should really do a sequel continuing with the Pirate immersion I LOVE this story 3
irianaceleste chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
LOL Ginny & Snape... Goodness (x
irianaceleste chapter 24 . 6/8/2014
I think Severus' reaction was justified. He definitely did do wrong things as well... and well, it ended well and I'm glad! I didn't expect the medieval part to be this long
irianaceleste chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Oh thank goodness she doesn't have to consummate the marriage!
SilentFlame13 chapter 29 . 6/6/2014
I loved this! It's so good! I like the ending too where they are no longer in the immersion book :)
M.S.Carol chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
I really loved how you tackle everything in the story. Quite happy they were willing to give it a shot and move forward with their relationship.
Bumblebee chapter 29 . 5/18/2014