Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Phoenix26 chapter 29 . 3/1/2014
I loved this story. It was so fun to read and experience with Hermione Queen Hermione's story ;).
I am happy Draco and Hermione got together and are now enjoying their relationship.
Please keep writing :D.
hellorocket chapter 29 . 3/1/2014
This is a really great series! I like how you ended with Draco buying more immersion books to cater to his needs!
Could you possibly write an outtake scene of Snape and Ginny? Either what happened to their characters after Hermione left Slytherin? Or what happened to them in "real-life"? You definitely made me hungry for more after you wrote about how Snape is having thoughts about his student. That would be so awesome. Anyhow this had been an awesome series! Thank you!
LuresaSWTOR chapter 29 . 3/1/2014
Epilogue: This is such a clever story! I just started following the author today from reading 'Caught Out', which was hilarious by the way, hehe. Anywho, I've started reading this story from the beginning, so dang clever, I love that! Plus I have always loved the Hermione and Draco pairing, it just made more sense to me. The Hermoine and Ron pairing always felt contrived and way too easy to me. Thanks for the fun and excellent writing!
Frankie22 chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Yay! Congrats! Hope to see you writing another great story soon! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Is it weird to ask for a sequel with Ginny and Shape?
vikki chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
I liked this story and I didn't think I would. Though if I' i thought your kingdom was too "equal" genderwise. Your on the right track but for women these times were a lot more oppressive.
Character wise I absolutely loved it. Laughed at snapes inappropriate urges. And I would LOVEEEE to see s cheeky kinky one shot of ginny and snape.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
nice i really love it
TTcouples chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
I loved this story. You're a brilliant author and I look forward to reading more stories written by you in the future :)
CajunWitch chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Tres magnifique! Lovely ending and I truly enjoyed reading your story:D
bnrich07 chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
please tell me your are going to do a sequel
wordcandy chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
So you should seriously consider writing the pirate one. Pirate captain Draco? I'll take one to go please!
animegirl2098 chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
i loved this story so much glad that draco ,harry and Ron learnt to be civil with each other!
Stargoddess400 chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
brilliant! Thank you for a great story!
articcat621 chapter 29 . 2/28/2014