Reviews for The Queen's Knight
ultimateb chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Fun story, I really like how Ron isn't portrayed as an evil antagonist like in many dramione stories. Can't wait to read more from yohm
Wainwright chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
I love every bit of this story, one of my new favourites definitely!
Tar-Silmarien chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Great story! Absolutely loved every bit of it! Thanks for writing!
MissMaryLiz chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
That's the end?! :( I want to know what these other books have written out for them!
EStrunk chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Fun epilogue although I'm just going to block the Snape and Ginny bit out of my mind.
shaymars chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Great ending to a great story...But, I am not surprise because it was written by you...excellent job...
Slytherin at Heart1025 chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Ta-daa! Awwww! :'( I'm so sad its over! Reading your other stories in place of this one. Well done! Please continue to write! You are very talented and I love all your works. Love your biggest fan, Slytherin at Heart
mamamonamie chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Too bad it's already the end. I loved your story! Basically I love all your stories, but this one was really nice and it was quite an unusual plot. Can't wait to read your next story x
AliceCullen3 chapter 28 . 2/28/2014
I LOVE IT!
Princess of Greenwood2 chapter 28 . 2/28/2014
Love it. Write more soon please!
CajunWitch chapter 28 . 2/28/2014
This has all come together very nicely. Nice touch at the end with Ginny's comment about Harry and Ron's original intentions when they bought the immersion book! I can't wait to read the epilogue. This has been an enjoyable journey!
ThePinkPolkaDot9 chapter 28 . 2/28/2014
This is by far one of my favorite stories. I loved the idea of an immersion book!
As for extras - it's not really a past event or anything, but something you mention in Desperate Measures. There was a conversation between Draco and Voldemort where they talk about Voldemort not actually being bothered by blood purity, but it being power he really wants and if he thought he could gain more by appealing to Muggleborns and Halfbloods, he would have. Have you thought about maybe trying to run with a D/Hr story where Voldemort did in fact find more to gain with Muggleborns and things were the opposite so Purebloods were looked down upon? Just a random thought I had awhile ago when I was re-reading Desperate Measures on weekend!
Tar-Silmarien chapter 28 . 2/28/2014
Aww lovely chapter. Looking forward to the date!
Jannah chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
I love it this chapter :) it's all wrapping up pretty nicely.
For your idea on the extra scenes for some of your stories, maybe you can do a "day after" scene for the anniversary surprises story. I would like to see how Ginny, Harry, and Ron try to get back to Hermione's good graces, and on Body Swap, the scene where Hermione and Draco tell Lucius about their relationship and basically an epilogue-like scene.
foreverkake chapter 28 . 2/27/2014