Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Jannah chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
I love it this chapter :) it's all wrapping up pretty nicely.
For your idea on the extra scenes for some of your stories, maybe you can do a "day after" scene for the anniversary surprises story. I would like to see how Ginny, Harry, and Ron try to get back to Hermione's good graces, and on Body Swap, the scene where Hermione and Draco tell Lucius about their relationship and basically an epilogue-like scene.
foreverkake chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
Loved your story so far
Musicluver225 chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
Hey so I just read this start to finish and wow! I love it so much. I love the idea of the immersion books, I love the medieval theme, I loved Ginny and snape! Haha. Can't wait for the epilogue.
Vaneesa85 chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
I like the idea of added extras on further note that was one hell of ending of this chapter when Ginny said that the two boys bought the two heads together wow. Anyways loving it.
NeverRegretAnything chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
So, I don't know If I've posted a review on this story yet, but I have to say it was one of the best stories I have read on Fanfiction. No joke.
bnrich07 chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
you should write another immersion book story.
animegirl2098 chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
great chapter love this story so much!
shaymars chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
Love the way this went...I am glad they realize that they are meant to be together...can't wait to read the epilogue.
Fl0ra chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
I have been with this story since the beginning and when I got a new email saying the next chapter was up I got sooooo excited! No Joke! This story is PURE AWESOMENESS!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
I can't wait for the epilogue! This story was amazing! it was so romantic and very funny.
For the extra scenes you're planning, I don't know if this counts but in the Wedding Traditions universe, I would like to know how Draco and Hermione got together.
JAX001993 chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
I already mentioned that I would like to read the "Hermione drunk and tries to kiss Lucius" in the Wedding traditions universe. I think I would like any extra from the Wedding traditions universe. I wasn't really sure about this story and I wasn't really reading it until but it is really good just like your other stories. Also you mentioned you were doing a longer DarkHermione story, whether it is a sequel to true colors or an entirely new story I can't wait.
EStrunk chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
That was fun. Nice to see things wrapping up so well.
Slytherin at Heart1025 chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
This was an AMAZING story! I absolutely loved it! I'm sad to see it end. I enjoyed getting the notifications and the suspense while waiting for the next chapter. I hope you continue to write and post them on here. Waiting anxiously for the epilogue!
qsklue chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
Liked the chapter.

Lol what Ginny said was funny along with Harry and ron's reaction to what she said lol.

Nice taking slow steps in developing Draco and Hermione's relationship. Good plan to let Garry and ron be neutral and not try to interfere with their relationship. The reason it would put a lot of strain on it.
carrie76 chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
I would LOVE something from the Wedding Traditions universe. That is one my personal favorites. Since I have read them all anything you do would tickle me pink. :o)
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »