Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Vaneesa85 chapter 27 . 2/27/2014
Loving it please continue soon
Tar-Silmarien chapter 27 . 2/27/2014
Oh dear. Harry and Ron really should have known better lol! Looking forward to the next chapter!
qsklue chapter 27 . 2/27/2014
liked the chapter a lot.

Lol Draco, Theo, and Blaise got detention from snape.

Q.
kyutiepie chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter when Draco makes a move!

"Perhaps we can got back to the reason we're here." I think you mean we can get not got
magiclives chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
Hi! I just wanted to say I love this story so much because the past 3 chapters made me laugh so hard at everyone realizing what happened and I loved the immersion book! I am so excited for the next chapter!
Love,
Magiclives
shaymars chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
Looking forward to that kiss between Draco and Hermione...I hope she step out of her mind and just go with the flow and kiss Draco and connect with him soon...Looking for a true love connection outside of the book...update more soon.
animegirl2098 chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
i love this so much!
anidot90 chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
I love the sassy Slytherins!
EStrunk chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
Very funny. I am curious about Ginny's reaction. I'm also surprised that Hermione would say what she said to Ron in front of an audience. Loved Draco's telling Ron off though.
Slytherin at Heart1025 chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
As AMAZING as ever! Can't wait to see what Draco does to get Hermione. WRITE SOON! Waiting on pins and needles!
MatildaHaven chapter 26 . 2/26/2014
It's official... YOU'RE KILLING ME 3

Poor Ginny...
CajunWitch chapter 26 . 2/26/2014
That's such a cool twist! I like the way this was handled and was not expecting it.
Frankie22 chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Interesting chapter! Hmm wonder why Draco seemed pissed. Disturbed perhaps? Can't wait to read the next chapter! Update soon! :)
Iseult chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
THat was very funny -poor Snape and poor Ginny!
Maria Sven chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Oh... my... how incredibly awkward this shall be...
*grins evilly* I'm going to love it XP