Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Frankie22 chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Interesting chapter! Hmm wonder why Draco seemed pissed. Disturbed perhaps? Can't wait to read the next chapter! Update soon! :)
Iseult chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
THat was very funny -poor Snape and poor Ginny!
Maria Sven chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Oh... my... how incredibly awkward this shall be...
*grins evilly* I'm going to love it XP
Slytherin at Heart1025 chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Hahaha :) Absolutely perfect! Can't wait for the rest!
Chester99 chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Ummm, Ron and Harry are going to have some serious explaining to do. Poor Severus and Ginny. Hehehe. :D
Dancing-Souls chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Oh haha no they were all in the story as well!? Gosh that is awful and embarrassing... (-*.*-)
kyutiepie chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Oooh everyone was involved! Interesting!
Can't wait to read why!
anidot90 chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Ohhhhhhhh I forgot that they bought a dodgy book! That explains it! AND OMFG ALL OF THEM SAW THE STORY! AHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

I kinda wanted Ron to not know who Hermione's main love in the book was, but it will be interesting to see whats gonna happen now.
IsabellaElizabeth1864 chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Well that is interesting twist, so everyone remembered. Good job, loving the story. I could not stop laughing about Snape and Ginny, very interesting. Wonder what will happen next. Please update soon.
Sara M chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! It is both HILARIOUS and a GREAT story LINE! Hope you finish this! Can't wait to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Another great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens when everyone sees hermione :) and what happens to Ginny too!
qsklue chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Liked the chapter.

Lol that was funny especially Ginny and Snap's reaction lol. Nice Harry and ron got angry at what is happening. Can't wait to find out how Hermione will react when they arrive there and she find out that they experienced the book also lol. Wonder what will happen when Harry and ron tell where they got the book lol?

Q
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
LOVE IT!
Gaaracrazy chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Yep something definitely went wrong sucks for them poor Ginny is probably scarred for life slutty and with the kinky king lol great job
carrie76 chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Yay! I totally did not see the whole Knockturn Alley thing coming. Now I feel silly. Snape and Ginny crack me up. I can't wait to see what happens with them. I am so excited to see what is next. This story is really so much fun.
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »