Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Tar-Silmarien chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Ah that was an amazing chapter! I loved it!
briallyson94 chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
shaymars chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
More please...
Autumnvicky chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
Psst! This is the part where Snape, and the whole school also saw the story.
Head Girl Mione chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
hey! I really like the idea you went with here, and especially exciting because its like two stories in one! you provided so much great detail in the immersion books portion. Im surprised that Draco is in on it so soon after it happened, but Im really excited to see how it progresses between the two of them. I was really antsy about the immersion story ending so Hermione could get back to her real world with the real Draco :)

Keep up the great writing!
AliceCullen3 chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
LOVE IT!
HerDreama chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
What a twist. I would have never guessed tbat the réal Draco was un the book too. Well done! I love witty Draco
Vaneesa85 chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
Loving it
Tar-Silmarien chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
I loved this chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next... Does everyone else also remember being part of Hermione's immersion book? That will definitely make for a lot of awkward situations! Please update again soon.
Frankie22 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Gah! Who came?! Update soon! :)
karlaispaja chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
This is a very unique story! And the concept of the immersion book! Really cool!
CajunWitch chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
This is such a pleasure to read after writing a research paper about Populism in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, LOL! Oh wow, Draco was in the story too and he enjoyed it! I liked their discussion and what it is leading to.
jellybean1990 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
i love it. i bet gnny, harry and ron are at the door and maybe snape
qsklue chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Lol liked the chapter.

Nice Draco was pulled into the story lol. Wonder who els was drawn into the story? Some one was in a hurry to get to Hermione wonder who?

Will hermione find out where the book was bought and what will Hermione and Ginny's reaction be?
ThePinkPolkaDot9 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
I really wasn't expecting Draco to be actually pulled into the story too! I'm wondering him being pulled in too has something to do with the book being purchased in Knockturn Alley. Great chapter! I'm excited for the rest of the story.
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »