Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Gaaracrazy chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Wow didn't see that coming wonder how he got in there anyways good job!
shaymars chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Love that Draco was pulled into the story...Can't wait for them to start a romance outside the book as well...I hope that it is Ron at the door with Harry so she can go ahead and let him know that she only sees him as a friend and brother...update more soon...
Greenaleydis chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
I didn't expect Draco to know! That's interesting... Keep it up!
lunarcat12 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
LOL, so was not expecting him to be dragged into it as well, but it just makes Hermione's embarrassment so much funnier. Please tell me it's Ginny or Ron coming to talk about being dragged in as well. Can't wait to see how Draco courts his Lady outside of the book haha.
Loveydove chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Update soon please it is awesome!
trit19 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
I wonder, since the books were purchased in knockturn alley that there might be some kind of anti-copywrite spell or something that allowed everyone who was cast in the book to have been immersed. Omg after typing that I realized that would mean Ginny would remember having sex with Snape. Haha eww
Guest chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Loving it now that they are back to normal, and a little awkward for Hermione! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Ha ha i wasn't expecting that! Now was he interested in her before the steamy book or after is the question!
Tsuki916 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
I just LOVE this story. So creative and such a brilliant idea. I can definitely think of some stories I'd like to be "immersion books!" If only they were real! Sigh. I get so excites every time I get and email that you've updated! Can't wait to find out who's at the door! I have a feeling Draco wasn't the only one pulled into the story!
LegendOfMischief chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
I wouldn't be so sure that they were the only two that got sucked into the book. :)
anidot90 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
He was in the book too? COOL! But how?
kyutiepie chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Was to expecting that! Didn't think malfoy would experience the same thing as hermione. It must be because Harry and Ron got it from knockturn alley
broodinggloom chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
I was wondering how the transition was going to work! I love it. I hope everyone experienced the book, would make it a lot more humorous. I wonder who worked up the nerve to knock first, kind of hope it's Ginny- wait scratch that. Snape. Hands freaking down. That would make my day!
Chester99 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Ohhh, I think I know what happened here, snicker! The books are defective aren't they? This would explain why the books where not only in Knockturn Alley but also cheaper. :D Poor Ginny having to live with that knowledge. Is Snape alive in this, I so hope so? hehehe. ;) Well done, well done, bravo!
Slytherin at Heart1025 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Please PLEASE hurry and post the next chapter! This is really good! Totally did not see this coming! Can't wait for the next chapter!
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »