Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Chester99 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Ohhh, I think I know what happened here, snicker! The books are defective aren't they? This would explain why the books where not only in Knockturn Alley but also cheaper. :D Poor Ginny having to live with that knowledge. Is Snape alive in this, I so hope so? hehehe. ;) Well done, well done, bravo!
Slytherin at Heart1025 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
Please PLEASE hurry and post the next chapter! This is really good! Totally did not see this coming! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Brightki chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
EEEEEHEHEHHEH. I'm so excited they are back in real life! My theory is because it was a cheap store, the spell was wonky or something like that. Can't wait for the next bit! :))
JAX001993 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
I wonder what Ron will say when he finds out that he wasn't the lead in the book and who was the lead. I'm sure he will handle it with grace (yeah,right). Can't wait to read the rest of your story.
articcat621 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
ohhhh, I wonder if everyone else was pulled in! What an interesting twist!
EStrunk chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
Ginny is quite the wild one in this story. She never seems to worry about birth control either. Looking forward to their trip.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Still so curious about what Snape's thinking. Very sweet that he tried to surprise her with a visit from her parents.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
I definitely got the feeling that Snape was encouraging something to happen between them. I am curious why he has no interest in his queen though. He doesn't know he's her professor.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
I was surprised that it wasn't Draco, or maybe Blaise who was hurt. I wonder if Snape picks up on the vibes between Hermione and Draco.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
I like the addition of Durmstang as the threatening neighbor. I feel sorry for Hermione since she doesn't confide in anyone. That seems very lonely.
EStrunk chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
I have to wonder what King Snape expects. Also, I would've thought someone would've thought about birth control or the lack thereof. I do like Hermione's wrestling with her conscience.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
I have to say I'm glad it's to be a chaste marriage. I like the way her book memories get filled in.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I wonder if Hermione outside of the books was aware of Ron's crush. I'm guessing she was. Snape is going to be interesting.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I like how you worked in the "rules" of the book universe. Draco's teasing was fun.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Given that this is a Dramione I feel sorry for Ron since he's the one facilitating it. Interesting twist that they bought the book in Knockturn Alley.
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »