Reviews for The Queen's Knight
kyutiepie chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
The reaction to real life Draco is what I'm looking forward to!
AliceCullen3 chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
LOVE IT!
Frankie22 chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Another great chapter! Can't wait what life for Hermione would be like after the novel! Please update soon! :) really like how you update promptly
HerDreama chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
I was really immersed in that book! My first time loving a Dramione without magic. Now back to real life! How will she get the real Draco.
Maybe Severus wasn't 'severe' enough but it's a love story no big fight needed. I also thought that someone would catch them or get suspicious too. Ginny got it easy because if Hermione betrayed her husband Ginny betrayed her best friend (maybe she knew what was happening? )
The Dramione scenes were so cute.
More please please please
MissMaryLiz chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
I kinda forgot she was in a book.
wannabepuck127 chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Next chapter PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE! !
Greenaleydis chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Lovely as usual, I look forward to more!
Much love!
CajunWitch chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
I'm sure King Severus was very happy with his kinky self. He got to keep Ginny, LOL. Hermione has been on such a wonderful journey. I can't wait for the next chapter when she gets back to reality!
Tar-Silmarien chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Love it! The happy ending was great!
bnrich07 chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
cant wait for the next chapter! are you going to do another story with Immersion books? this was one of my fav stories im following right now. thank you for updating on a regular basis. i love it soooooo much! :) please write another Immersion story!
IsabellaElizabeth1864 chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
I can't wait to see what happens when it gets back to reality. I loved the chapter, update soon, please.
Gaaracrazy chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Oh I cant wait to see how she act around Draco now, but poor Ron spent all that money for nothing lol
shaymars chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Great chapter update...can't wait to read what happens in the real world...
Eirlys1 chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Hey love this story so far and can't wait to see how Hermione reacts to Draco back in the real world, just wondering whether the fact that the book was bought in Knockturn Alley would have anything to do with it, will something have gone wrong with the spell?
Guest chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
*sigh* Great story. Can't wait to get back to the "real world".
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »