Reviews for The Queen's Knight
emthevampire chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Gahhhh can't wait for the ending :)
Guest chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Cannot wait for the rest! I wanna see what Hermione does with Draco in the real world! :) Can't wait! Really good job!
IsabellaElizabeth1864 chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
Really enjoyed this last chapter. I just think the reaction of King Severus was a bit mellow, but then again they were not sleeping together or had a romantic relationship. I just think being King he would be a little more upset that his wife (Queen) was with his knight. I know during the real medieval time period, Hermione would have been sentence to her death for being with someone else, that was not the king, but again this is all a story and they didn't have a romantic or involved relationship. That part just bugs me a little bit, maybe we will see more of an reaction from the King in the next chapter towards Hermione or Draco.

I really enjoy your story and your idea and cannot wait until Hermione gets back to the real world and for some reason I am thinking when she gets back to the real world that she will still be pregnant, seeing has though the book was suppose to have a jinx or something wrong with it. I remember that being mentioned when Harry and Ron bought the book. That's just my idea of how the story might go or I could be very wrong. I do hope in the real world Draco and Hermione get together.

Your story is well written and I love how fast you update and everything else about your story is great, so please don't take this review badly. I was just wanting the King to have more of a reaction to Hermione and Draco's relationship and be so passive. Overall, great chapter!
Dancing-Souls chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
Yay haha I can't wait to see how she reacts outside of the book lol!
Frankie22 chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait for what's in store! So please update! :)
Aly chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
I'm actually relieved the negotiations weren't long and drawn out! While I love the medieval storyline, I can't wait for Hermione to get back to the real world!
Tar-Silmarien chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
I like that everything got resolved. I'm definitely looking forward to the next stage of the story, when Hermione gets back to the real world!
LC003 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Cool story! Bravo for the inmersion book, if you wanted a knight story u really made it magic style! Its been funny, but im really interested to know what will happen when she is back!
Vaneesa85 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
I can't wait to see the reactions of Snape, Dr ace, Ginny, Ron, and Harry. That's going to be hilarious. Loving it
CajunWitch chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Looks like everything will work out. I know I've said it before, but I can't wait to find out what happens when Hermione is back in the real world!
kyutiepie chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
That went well!
Excited to read when the immersion book ends and hermione goes back to real life!
Gaaracrazy chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Really interesting take on it love the medieval tie in can't wait for your next update!
Ali989969 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
I love this story... The details and the dual points of view (Hermione and The Queen). But I'm more looking forward to her return to the real world and non-knight Draco
mclovindramione chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
I love this story! I can't wait till she finishes the book and sees Draco in real life!
arorajames chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
I can't wait till she comes out of the book! The awkwardness around Draco... Ginny's reaction to her character having a kinky affair with Severus.. So excited.
Ps Awesome story so far. I can't remember if I've reviewed yet or not. :-)
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »