Reviews for The Queen's Knight
bnrich07 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
update soon! i love this story so much! :)
shaymars chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Great update...I hope that on some level the immersion book included Draco through a dream sequence of some sort that way maybe they can start a relationship in reality...can't wait to read how you take the world of the immersion book into Hermione's reality...
AliceCullen3 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
LOVE IT!
WhiteRose1992 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
This story is so fascinating, I have never read a story like this. I love the writing, and I love how often you update. Can't wait to see what will happen back in the real world.
anidot90 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
I can't wait to read what happens!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
I'm glad things worked out for Hermoine.
I guess there was no jinx to the book after all. Nothing has gone wrong since Hermione began the book, so I guess I was just being paranoid when Harry and Ron bought the book in Knockturn Alley. Lol!
I can't wait for Hermione's confrontation with the real Draco.
Tar-Silmarien chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait to read the confrontation between Hermione and Severus!
Frankie22 chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
Please update! I can't wait what Severus has to say and what will happen next. Sooo update please! :)
kyutiepie chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
Glad her parents are supportive!
Journey back and curious to see how Severus would take it!
CajunWitch chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
I'm glad that so far it looks as if everything is going to be resolved for Queen Hermione and Sir Draco. It is going to be interesting to see how Severus reacts to this, but I would imagine he would be relieved!
AliceCullen3 chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
I love this story! Very different!
carrie76 chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
I have to be honest, it took me a few chapters to get into this but damn I am really hooked now. I think I have said before I love your imagination with this story. Plus the thought of Draco as a Knight just sends me all a twitter. Woohoo for Knight Draco. I am glad then Rennisance Festival is next month. Lots O' Knights running around. :o)
Vaneesa85 chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
Loving it
Vaneesa85 chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
Loving it please keep going soon. The King is going to find out and is going to be angry. I just know it
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »