Reviews for The Queen's Knight
CajunWitch chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
I know it's all a fantasy for Hermione, but I still am on the edge of my seat wondering what's going to happen if someone catches her and Sir Draco! This is just so scrumptious!
articcat621 chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Loved a jealous draco :)
Frankie22 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Enjoying your stories as always! Keep it up and I can't wait for the next chapters! :)
Vaneesa85 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Loving it
TTcouples chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
I love how this story is going. I do hope that she doesn't get pregnant or something though. It would be a major cliche in an othereise superb plot. Love dramione. Keep up the good work ;)
qsklue chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
good chapter.

While the story is running what is Ginny, Harry and ron doing. The book still seem sespicious to me.

Q.
eponines chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
This story is so intriguing and unique! I just can't get enough!
CajunWitch chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
I know there are some Hermione/Severus stories out there, but I just can't see it, LOL! I just wonder what's up with King Severus. Is he falling for her? Oh my!
anidot90 chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Oh la la!
kyutiepie chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Yay birthday party!
Love the secret moment between the trees!

Small error in the last sentence of this chapter, you forgot the n in dance here, "Hermione herself had actually enjoyed the evening but after her dace with Draco"

Can't wait to read more!
Please update soon!
articcat621 chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Lovely update :)
An Eager Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Love this!
I still think though that there's something wrong with this book because of where Harry and Ron bought it. I wonder what it is...
Vaneesa85 chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Loved it.
ThePinkPolkaDot9 chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Loving it! I'm torn between being excited to see what happens in book world and wanting it to be done so we can see what's going on in the real world. Keep writing!
CajunWitch chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Ooh that sexual tension! I can't help feeling that they're going to get caught, LOL. Love the quick updates. I love Queen Hermione and Sir Draco, but I can't wait to find out what's going to happen when the fantasy is over and it's back to the real world!
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »