Reviews for The Queen's Knight
Whit96 chapter 26 . 1/23/2019
This is my favorite chapter. It gives me the giggles so bad. Ha ha
Sebastian chapter 29 . 12/23/2018
this was fun! I would love a sequel featuring some of the other novels mentioned plus maybe a spin off where Ginny is given the teacher and student themed immersion novel !
TheLastLynx chapter 26 . 10/6/2018
Oh, the mortification! hahaha ! what a great comedic twist!
TheLastLynx chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
Hmm... it's an interesting concept, and I like your idea of the immersion books, but the cast is quite OOC, especially Hermione. I generally don't peg her to be the type of person to read romance novels (I mean, let's face it, you're either a fan of Kafka and Murakami, or of romance novels, and Hermione would certainly be the intellectual reader), but then to be also exclusively into HEA doesn't fit with her no-nonsense, that's not how you're supposed to do it- kind of attitude in the books.
I get that your depiction has to match your story; however, I fell that I can stomach OOC depictions much better when there was a warning. Anyway, thank you for posting!
Whit96 chapter 29 . 9/25/2018
Oh my gosh the Kink king. I’m dying. Please do some shorts. This is absolutely fantastic. Honestly I’d love a bunch of long fics that go along with the books she got for her birthday. Ps your writing is amazing
garciamonique2011 chapter 29 . 8/18/2018
I really enjoyed this story. I liked how Harry and Ron tried to do something nice for her but had weird consequences. Well intentioned chaos is very much in their characters. I liked the placement of characters in the fantasy world but I agree with Hermione that having Snape as her husband and him having an affair with maid!Ginny was just a little too weird. I loved knight!draco though. And I would have been just like Queen Hermione ogling him while training and in the tournament. Also, having him as her personal security was an easy way to sneak around. The idea of immersion books is so cool, I would love if those were real.
WriteAwayMaam chapter 29 . 8/14/2018
i LOVED this story! i love period pieces, and this was an excellent blend of my two fav kinds of literature...or maybe my 3 fav kinds! ;)
well done!
ShiaraS46 chapter 15 . 8/3/2018
Sweet Merlin! You are an evil person. First Snape is Hermione's husband now he's got a fetish for bondage? *cringe* Why would you put these images in my head? No idea how Hermione will be able to look at real world Snape when the book finishes...
lovergyrl100 chapter 29 . 5/9/2018
I would have loved to read the pirate story though! Great concept
Petite plume de folie chapter 29 . 4/12/2018
I would have loved to read the story of pirates ! It was great ! Thank you for this story !
FriendofTrees chapter 29 . 4/8/2018
A very fun read. I loved how unusual it was, but it was engaging regardless. Thank you! I enjoyed it.
AussieSweet chapter 28 . 3/22/2018
I was just thinking the same thing, that they brought Hermione and Draco together. I'm sure they would be together eventually but the duo just sped up the process :)
AussieSweet chapter 27 . 3/21/2018
What about others like Justin, Pansy, and Colin? Or they only gathered the main group? I wonder what others would think...
AussieSweet chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Funny that there is no magic inside the book.
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 3/20/2018
There is no way she can pass her child as king's. So what is she going to do?
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »