Reviews for The Queen's Knight
HonestMistaek chapter 29 . 9/8/2017
Really adorable/ original idea! Different from a lot of the fics I've read here. Wouldn't have minded if the book part was shortened (a little too predictable since if you're familiar with romance novels) and the after book part lengthened with more sexual tension and denial on Hermione's end. Omg when the spell ended and that big reveal of what happened to everyone, i was loving that so much! Thanks for this
TheoristEagle chapter 29 . 8/9/2017
This was so well written. Hats off to you. It takes a lot to write such a story where the lead character is portrayed with dual lives. You captured it perfectly where the last five chapters were too good. You are the REAL deal.
mychellefennell chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
This is a brilliant story. Especially the chapter where we find out everyone is involved. I laughed so much
Kt5610 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I would love a follow up on GinnySnape. I busted out laughing at Snape the Kinky King.
mi-shell87 chapter 29 . 6/22/2017
I have to admit that I would love to read a follow up following Ginny and Snape! :-p
LarryFND chapter 29 . 5/31/2017
Great story!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/20/2017
*Burst out laughing* Right, like that's gonna happen weasel, in your dreams!...*Snicker*
Heya chapter 29 . 5/19/2017
I think we need a sequel to this, or at least a small three-shot. I'm dying to know what the pirate immersion book would be like.

Loved it!
dancinginsunshine chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Love it! Keep up the amazing work! (Never going to see Snape or Dumbledoor in the same way)
dancinginsunshine chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Also, please make the pirate immersion books!
dancinginsunshine chapter 29 . 4/30/2017
Amazing! I love your writing and I've read almost every story you've published! Keep up the amazing work. (Also never going to see Snape or Dumbledoor in the same way)
katherinepsn chapter 2 . 4/22/2017
Immersed book, such a clever idea! I wish I could have one of those. I don't even have to be the main character, a third person pov would suffice.
Hiina chapter 29 . 3/5/2017
Oh my God! I'm grinning like an idiot now!

I loved it and I had a lot of fun reading this. 3

Congratulations on the original story.

(And oh my god, I guess I won't see Severus Snape in the same way shaushaus)
JosieGardiner51 chapter 28 . 2/20/2017
I really enjoy the twist in the story where all of the characters got involved in the immersion story. So clever. Well done author.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 24 . 2/20/2017
Nice story I wonder how he real life is going to work out.
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »