Reviews for SYOT Closed-The 100th Hunger Games-Too Young to Fight
Andii99 chapter 7 . 1/20/2020
Okay I pity both of these Careers, yes they are both lethal but I feel like circumstance beyond their control have forced them into this position. Icilla lacks conviction, but she has compassion and I love the idea of a humane Career (but she's already killed someone, that might come back to proverbially haunt her) and then Mason feels like he owes his dead sister something, vengeance and grief. Oooo man, these two are great characters and I am intrigued to see how they integrate with Emerald and Sapphire :)
Andii99 chapter 6 . 1/20/2020
Oh man, Mason is a little demented but grief does do strange things to people. If I was from 11 or 12 and knew he was on the prowl well, I wouldn't be sleeping easy at night. His grief has made him this violent hellion and I kind of sympathise a little; but maybe he'll be led by Emerald and the'll be the Kray Twins of the Arena.
Icilla, one of the names I liked- well that was definitely unsettling. Monsters are not born, they are made and methinks her crazed father is well on his way to making a monster. I do pity the girl really, she is a victim of circumstance but hey- one kill under her belt before the Arena, how will this effect her? Could we have a Career who has a nervous breakdown- well I will just have to wait and see.
Andii99 chapter 5 . 1/20/2020
Ah man, Sapphire is growing on me. There is compassion and skill, but a moral compass is more likely to kill you in the Games than an axe- especially when we have our sociopathic District partner to contend with. There's something sinister about Emerald- and you've captured it well. As these two develop further, I wonder what will happen: I think that Saphhire's versatility is good- but Emerald and the throwing knives of doom- Oh my. Great chapter, with two very different Careers: I prefer Sapphire but I do think Emerald is a legitimate threat :/
Andii99 chapter 4 . 1/20/2020
Woah! Okay I initially thought that Ruby was a little bloodthirsty and capitalising on this whole '15 is the oldest' and she is evidently skilled and a definite threat BUT Emerald just casually beheading a cat. Police, I'd like to report a sociopath is on the loose.
Between these two I am definitely rooting for Ruby, and she seems confident with the whole 'see you in the Arena' but man...I think Emerald is going to be a fan favourite if he plans on butchering children the way he did that cat. And by 'fans I mean bloodthirsty Capitolites. I definitely do not like the boy
Andii99 chapter 3 . 1/20/2020
Thanks for the Chapter Plan, and man- a lot of time must have gone into your sponsorship system: And you've literally thought of everything and the kitchen sink for what someone may need in the Arena :O
Andii99 chapter 2 . 1/20/2020
Well, I am reviewing- more to thank you for giving me the Mentor names and ages; it will be intriguing to see how Mentors of different ages (and Districts) interact with the Tributes.
I usually try and tell something from Tributes based entirely on their name- not drawing many titbits from the Tributes names but some are very interesting: Icilla Pritt and Digit Telstra- definitely some Panem names there. And Fawn, ahhhh such a cute name.

I am however, secretly rooting for the two 9 year olds :( I think I am destined to cry when one dies
Andii99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2020
Wonderful prologue, with such a cool format- I really hope the 'Panel' chapters crop up throughout the story. EEEESH a brutal Quell, but hey- it is the Capitol. 9-15 year olds, it is so tragic but I have a feeling that the Games will be incredibly exciting unlike the predictions made by our panel of experts.

I am always very complimentary of your writing, and it is no different here: It is a short and succinct chapter but the dialogue was great: Very Capitolesque I should say.

Great chapter, and I am genuinely excited to see how this unfolds
DoctorWhofan314 chapter 45 . 12/27/2017
Holy crap, I won
DoctorWhofan314 chapter 42 . 12/27/2017
I submitted Percy and Marren years ago when I was really getting into SYOTs. I don't really remember what happened, but I just sort of stopped checking my account here, even though I kept getting emails about this story updating. I don't even think I made it to the actual games before I stopped reading this. It's a little weird revisiting it now. Marren specifically was killed because I never left reviews. I fully expected Percy to die in this chapter, and I'm super surprised to see that he's made it this far. I'd like to think it's because the author really liked the character, who I remember having a lot of fun creating. I'll be surprised to see if he makes it any farther than he has, and I don't expect that he'll win over other tributes whose creators payed much more attention to this than me.
Flow4110 chapter 43 . 2/3/2015
So yeah I just read the comments... I guess Percy won (which I am not happy about) wouldnt it be more realistic if a career won? (Again I haven't finished yet so maybe its good...)
Flow4110 chapter 35 . 1/8/2015
I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW! Why couldn't you just make him (mason) the victor like you were planning (his death wasnt even that good(no offence) and the person who killed him wasn't even that good) i just wanted him to win (or David) but he is gone now! .
How could you be so cruel?i am so sad and don't know who to rute for anymore (NOBODY IS WORTHY OF BECOMING A VICTOR!) (sorry for all the spoilers people)
Flow4110 chapter 29 . 1/8/2015
WAH why did you have to kill David?!(sorry to the people that haven't read 29 yet...
MASON HAS TO WIN NOW HE WAS MY ONLY OTHER OPTION!
bluesquad chapter 46 . 1/7/2015
I feel so content right now so thanks for that. It was nice to have a finish for their stories. Great way to end it. (With the exception of Percy of course)
Flow4110 chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
OMG LONG LIVE DAVID AND MASON! I don't know who is better! (Sorry Lizzy but you can die in the bloodbath)(that would be so good!) I loved clove so much so that's why I love Mason but David's character is so amazing (sure Lizzy helps with that but...) thank you so much for making this fanfiction so good! I love stories like this so well (I just read one and it sucked)(no offence to who wrote it)
Flow4110 chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
I love your story so much t first i thought it would be a little long but it is so perfect(so far)! I have only read read district 1-4 reapings but long live Mason! I love his charactor so much please don't make him into a stupid careerer.
I also like district 4...