Reviews for Crisis Averted
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 3/10
Good one! I particularly enjoyed the silent conversation between the Holmes Brothers. Spot on characterisation! Thanks for sharing.
ElleMe chapter 1 . 1/17
My GOD this is so good! Your writing is so spot-on! All the characters' thoughts and dialogue read exactly like the show and that is so tough to do. I also LOVE the fact that you've been nice to Mary. That is so rare to find in fanfics. I'm a huge Mary fan myself so when someone's story stays true to how she is intended to be I get veryyyy happy :) Great job! You're a brilliant writer :)
englishtutor chapter 1 . 1/17
Oh, this is perfect, and really should have been a part of the show. It explains so much so very well.
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I love the voice in this. You picked a great way to give Sherlock's thoughts a voice without either making it first person or getting too direct. Plus, it's an excellent missing scene.
duorock chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
:D good one!
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Oh, this was hilarious and I love it.
becgate chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Loved it! ! Too funny! !
FreakishlyGeekilyMe chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Perfect in every way.
shejams chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Yes! Definitely could be a deleted scene.
That was fabulous. Lol
Everyone was in character and it would've fit that episode nicely.
Well done! I loved it.
Devotion save me chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hey OMG this was awesome! For once, a happy story, cuz S3 is kinda bleak. Love Mycroft and Sherlock's relationship. Despite it all, they care for each other. They just don't show it a lot...or like at all lol. “The loss of you would break my heart.” ; I laughed when I heard him say this cuz it was just so OOC! And cornering John and Mary (matchmaking /forcing them to makeup) and Myc... For Christmas. And yes, Mycroft hates Christmas. Anywho this was good! Keep writing for the bros and keep up the great work!
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
hahaha! brilliant! Hmm sherlock in a hospital gown. really Molly? great story!
hatondog chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Check and mate, Mycroft! This was so much fun to read. You capture the character voices perfectly and the pace of the show so well.
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Haha, this is wonderful! Adorable and funny, and I just love the Holmes family, especially dear Mummy Holmes. ;)
rainydaysbooksandtea chapter 1 . 3/5/2014