Reviews for Crisis Averted
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 4/4
I love the voice in this. You picked a great way to give Sherlock's thoughts a voice without either making it first person or getting too direct. Plus, it's an excellent missing scene.
duorock chapter 1 . 3/4
:D good one!
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh, this was hilarious and I love it.
becgate chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Loved it! ! Too funny! !
FreakishlyGeekilyMe chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Perfect in every way.
shejams chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Yes! Definitely could be a deleted scene.
That was fabulous. Lol
Everyone was in character and it would've fit that episode nicely.
Well done! I loved it.
Devotion save me chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hey OMG this was awesome! For once, a happy story, cuz S3 is kinda bleak. Love Mycroft and Sherlock's relationship. Despite it all, they care for each other. They just don't show it a lot...or like at all lol. “The loss of you would break my heart.” ; I laughed when I heard him say this cuz it was just so OOC! And cornering John and Mary (matchmaking /forcing them to makeup) and Myc... For Christmas. And yes, Mycroft hates Christmas. Anywho this was good! Keep writing for the bros and keep up the great work!
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
hahaha! brilliant! Hmm sherlock in a hospital gown. really Molly? great story!
hatondog chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Check and mate, Mycroft! This was so much fun to read. You capture the character voices perfectly and the pace of the show so well.
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Haha, this is wonderful! Adorable and funny, and I just love the Holmes family, especially dear Mummy Holmes. ;)
rainydaysbooksandtea chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This is great.
sherlocksmuffin chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
exactly what happend … I completely refuse to believe otherwise :D
GoodCoatShortFriend chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
XD XD SO AWESOME AND FUNNY
basswall2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Ha ha, this is great! You tied the scene up very neatly to fit into the episode and you captured the characters perfectly.
start2run chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Really enjoyed it, fills the gap perfectly. I think you nailed the holmes family dynamic.