Reviews for The Jargogling of Ichabod Crane
Tammy chapter 30 . 11/8/2018
LouBlue, about a month ago another writer returned to this fandom and updated a fic that was left dormant for four years. Please do us the honor and post the follow-up to this story.

You can’t leave us this way. You just can’t.
Abbie must properly reconcile with Ichabod and they’ve genuinely got to fall in love.

We need this.
Cafkay chapter 30 . 5/26/2018
Whaaat? No sequel? I am undone:(
Cafkay chapter 30 . 5/26/2018
I just want to say that this whole story has been a fantastic read. The humour, action, angst... cliffhangers! I loved how each of the four main characters had their own voice and personalities that matched what I remembered them to be from the tv show (I suppose that’s the sign of a good author). It has been a few years since I last watched an episode of Sleepy Hollow, it was the final episode of series three and eventually I moved on with my life and forgot about the characters and how obsessed I was with Abbie and Ichabod. For some reason I recently began to wonder what happened to Tom Mison and Nicole Beharie and have now discovered all of these Fan Fictions and this one is definitely up there as the most entertaining one I have read so far. I also enjoyed your footnotes - very 60’s Batman! Anyway thanks to you my obsession with Tom and Nicole is returning (I am not happy about that,but that is my own fault)! I am going to seek out your sequel now and I’m sure it will be as good if not better. Well done X
calypsu chapter 30 . 1/20/2018
Dear LouBlue,
This was a fabulous story and I'm about to dive in again after reading it 3 times when you originally published it. Helluva cliffhangar. Still hoping for "The Liar, The Witch and The Looking Glass". Ain't too proud to beg, you feel me?
fanatic1010 chapter 30 . 12/3/2016
This was just wow. Amazing
Guest chapter 30 . 2/23/2016
Thanks!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
absolutely hilarious - i would be crying with laughter in my chair if i saw this on tv!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/15/2015
You're wonderful and so is this story, don't ever stop writing. Loved it all, laughter, tear, anguish the whole thing, thanks again
Maddy chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Bruh. What's up? I was getting all ready to binge read the sequel and get my Ichabbie loving on but then no sequel? Are you good? Do you need emotional support? Because let me just say that I love this fic and my body and soul are ready to read more. I know people have probably already been giving you crap for this but I just went through 30 chapters in two days and I'm not sure that's ok, so please at least get back to us about where you're at with all this. God bless your writing ability and have a good day.
Livelify chapter 30 . 6/2/2015
I am absolutely enraged.
Enraged at the ending and enraged at how you haven't written the sequel in over a year. How does a sane human being end an incredibly well written story with so much hanging and never finish it? Curse you, LuoBlue.
Your unfinished story that is already starting to fulfill its potential with witty dialogue, heart wrenching angst and drama, and a generous dose of character development will tantalize me to the end of days... well at least until you finally write the sequel... which might actually be at the end of days ;)
uneange1 chapter 30 . 4/27/2015
Finally finishing this fic. I love the ending and how you built upon their characters. I will never get tired of seeing the relationship b/w the Mills sisters and Frank & Macey. Also, Irving being an infomercial nut is the funniest thing ever. Looking forward to reading the sequel.
Jolo815 chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
Very funny dialogue. I can see this happening on the show in the future. ( if there is one) I was hysterically laughing. You have a great talent for dialogue. And I love the line "why can I still taste you" from Crane. I nearly fainted. Lol
Jolo815 chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
I just realized you wrote and completed this last year. Is there a sequel? I read in the reviews that you did write a sequel. Is it true? Please tell me the name of it. Love this story.
Jolo815 chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
Hi, I just came upon your fanfiction and I love it! I am binge reading it! Lol I can see these scenes with icahabod and Irving happening on the show in the future. Well done.
Dominus Trinus chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
Whoa. Wow. Holy crap. Sequel...okay there's still no sequel. But damn! You gave me a heart attack of happiness! Not before making my poor heart ache with Abbie's breakdown. But anyways, can't wait for the sequel!