Reviews for Studying Naomi
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Is there an update coming soon?
veld b chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
oh. my. god. I was really excited when I stumble upon this fic and I thought it was like a one shot. but noooo and I'm so happy I was wrong. I don't what you are planning to do with Naomi and I understand if you'll kill Emily here. even I don't want you too but its your story. I'm only here to enjoy the ride... and I know you'll give a good one
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Interesting story. Pms please
NegroAmigo chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
This is gonna be good. I really hope you continue this
mswitsend chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Kind of twisted and freaky but it has potential. Would like to see where you take this.
Tiffythetitan chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Hi, meant to leave this review last night...

I was just re-reading this a few weeks ago and was not expecting an update so very pleasantly surprised to see a new chapter and your take on Emily being the one person that can ruin Naomi. Very different take...lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Oh thank you for more... Had wondered what would happen

Enjoying this a lot... Your writing is good... Looking forward to more...
PlatinumRosewood chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Oh my fucking god I literally did a double take when I saw there was a notification of a new chapter. I was so fucking excited I dropped everything to read it and I was not disappointed. I am extremely eager for more and a chapter well done.
Although I can't help but hope you trick us and make Emily not die, I know it's your story. But like a Bonnie and Clyde romance murder? Or Stockholms? Anyway. Fanfuckingtastic chaper seriously this stories biggest fan
Cheers,
Rosey xoxoxo
fucksakesangie chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I always thought this was a one shot but I'm glad it's not it's pretty interesting it differs from all the other naomily stories (:
JimVonJam chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Crickey! Didn't expect that... Surely Naomi likes to play and would thaw?
fucksakesangie chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Is it wrong for me to wish this was a full story?
Wonderful job, I've quite enjoyed this (:
Faidey64 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
That was AMAZING.! like really really good.!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This was brilliant! Can you write more please?
garden-nomes chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Very dark, and reminiscent of silence of the lambs.
And if Naomi was a psychotic killer, hell. I'd let her kill me! lol

Needs a run through with spell check, though... Just sayin! I know I'm not perfect with typos either, but your misspelling of 'psychotic' really sticks out.
Just a friendly criticism, and well intended!
:-)
Loved it, though. Very much so.
KeffyRules chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Well that was...creepy in so many ways but I really liked it. Would love to see more of this Naomi despite the chills she sent down my spine.