Reviews for Needle Work
Leo-Superior657 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Very cute and creative. Plus I do like the idea of Soul having tattoos :3
LeeshyLoo chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I think that may have been the best AU I've ever read. You may have also given me a new headcanon, too. I especially loved the part where Soul said Maka could have the tattoo for free omg that was so cute n.n I don't know about you, but I thought that last line was pretty genius, too. That one really got me in the feels. I can't wait to read more of your work!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Cute
Anon chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Uhm. This is brilliant. And that's about all I have to say. Gonna go check out the rest of your SE stories now...
MissDoctorYasha chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Cannot tell you how much I loved this. Love love love. Cute as Heck! Didn't skip a beat with the environment or shop talk. And the passing of time was smooth, not rushed at all. Thanks for another great read!
blackblooded1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I. Fuckin. Love. This. I can't wait for my first tattoo and reading this just gets me so ampt for the real thing uhhg I can't wait soul sounds really hot by the way kudos on that but I honestly hated maka in this one she was annoying and prissy and way to stuck up I didn't like that but other wise thanks for a great read
Enarie chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I liked this very much! The whole "soul being a tattooist and maka getting one from him" thing is so sexy on it's own!

I like the fact that he is still an artist, and the way you translated his piano into graphic work was flawless
JuSt To RaNdOm chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Gosh Darn It! All I wanna do, is have a book of these stories! I'm done. If i read anymore, i won't go to bed till 2. Seriously though, You make me look at things in a different light. I never thought about tattoo artist that much, and the crap they have to go through. I just... I'm not you so I'm not good with words, but your style of writing is quite unique and I love it. Never stop writing please. I'd be so sad. So sad.
x Cheetah x chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
wow! your writing style is magnificent! So poetic and precise!

Cheers mate!
Ayame-hime 11d7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Amazing! A little lengthy though. Write more! :)
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I love the way this story was told. Quite different from the rest. :3 was gooooood.
roro213421 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Check out my community SOUL AND MAKA
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh this is amazing, as always! 3
Half-elf chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I loved it. Very them.
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Why haven't I read this before? GREAT JOB!