Reviews for Needle Work
khaleesimaka chapter 1 . 5/14
This was absolutely beautiful! I love your writing style so much. The way you use words to create emotions and settings is just superb! And the way you wrote this was magnificent. I love how you built up Soul and Maka's relationship, how you used slight dialogue mixed in with Soul's inner feelings. It was really great and definitely sucked me into the story. This was really well done. I love it.
Leo-Superior657 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Very cute and creative. Plus I do like the idea of Soul having tattoos :3
LeeshyLoo chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I think that may have been the best AU I've ever read. You may have also given me a new headcanon, too. I especially loved the part where Soul said Maka could have the tattoo for free omg that was so cute n.n I don't know about you, but I thought that last line was pretty genius, too. That one really got me in the feels. I can't wait to read more of your work!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Anon chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Uhm. This is brilliant. And that's about all I have to say. Gonna go check out the rest of your SE stories now...
MissDoctorYasha chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Cannot tell you how much I loved this. Love love love. Cute as Heck! Didn't skip a beat with the environment or shop talk. And the passing of time was smooth, not rushed at all. Thanks for another great read!
blackblooded1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I. Fuckin. Love. This. I can't wait for my first tattoo and reading this just gets me so ampt for the real thing uhhg I can't wait soul sounds really hot by the way kudos on that but I honestly hated maka in this one she was annoying and prissy and way to stuck up I didn't like that but other wise thanks for a great read
Enarie chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I liked this very much! The whole "soul being a tattooist and maka getting one from him" thing is so sexy on it's own!

I like the fact that he is still an artist, and the way you translated his piano into graphic work was flawless
JuSt To RaNdOm chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Gosh Darn It! All I wanna do, is have a book of these stories! I'm done. If i read anymore, i won't go to bed till 2. Seriously though, You make me look at things in a different light. I never thought about tattoo artist that much, and the crap they have to go through. I just... I'm not you so I'm not good with words, but your style of writing is quite unique and I love it. Never stop writing please. I'd be so sad. So sad.
x Cheetah x chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
wow! your writing style is magnificent! So poetic and precise!

Cheers mate!
Ayame-hime 11d7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Amazing! A little lengthy though. Write more! :)
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I love the way this story was told. Quite different from the rest. :3 was gooooood.
roro213421 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014