Reviews for Needle Work
x Cheetah x chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
wow! your writing style is magnificent! So poetic and precise!

Cheers mate!
Ayame-hime 11d7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Amazing! A little lengthy though. Write more! :)
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I love the way this story was told. Quite different from the rest. :3 was gooooood.
roro213421 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Check out my community SOUL AND MAKA
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh this is amazing, as always! 3
Half-elf chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I loved it. Very them.
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Why haven't I read this before? GREAT JOB!
wolfteam000 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I love this! It's a very different and interesting idea and I like the style of writing here.
babybuonarroti chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
My God, words can not explain my love for this. I want to be a tattoo artist, so that makes this all the more amazing. And your writing is fabulous, I love it!
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Of COURSE Maka would choose the little black blood demon. And over her hip, no less - lol.

This is really off topic, but I feel like it'll be incredibly awkward if Maka ever goes to the beach in a two piece. It's like, "oh a pretty girl" and then she turns and everyone's just like WHAT IS THAT ON HER HIP/THIGH WHAT
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow I love this AU! Awesome job! Loved it! Definitely faving it XD
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I absolutely love this one! I love the slow, slow build up; you make it so believable that Maka can go to outright disgust to fascination with tattoos. I love how you show Soul's budding feelings subtly, and I think their final scene was absolutely adorable. You really ran with this prompt and it came out beautifully!
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
oddly i can see this soul the tattoo artist
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
How on earth do you manage to make all your AU's so THEM? I'm in awe of your constant rock-solid characterisation... seriously!
Soul would make an excellent tattoo artist, come to think of it - honestly, I can't see him in any kind of corporate/office work (not even an excellent author like you can make me fully believe it), only some kind of artistic venture, even if it's just running an off-beat music store (the kind that gets written up on the internet tourist guides as a 'hidden treasure').
I'd be very surprised if canon!Soul didn't wind up with some ink as an adult, actually. And Maka would yell at him for an hour, then come home a week later with a miniature version, or a design that complements his. (giggle) Say, Soul gets a piano score (including a scroll outline around it) on his shoulder/bicep, and Maka comes home with a small stanza of notes just behind her shoulder or around her wrist which she hides under a bracelet (the score being from one of Soul's compositions, of course).
Come to think of it (thoughtful look) I wonder what a tattoo artist in Death City would be like, with all the free-flowing magic and soul powers around the place? Maybe a tattooist who can glimpse just enough of your soul wavelength to give you the tattoo you SHOULD have, not what you pick out?
SymmetricalGirl8DeathTheKid chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was brilliant, hilarious as well XD
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »