Reviews for Here Once Again
twylght chapter 28 . 9/14
I'm kinda surprised that Jarvis didn't read between the lines of her message saying she knew about the inconsistency of her excistance and try to plan a way to find her thru time and space
DarkRavie chapter 28 . 9/13
Yurika the Wordsmith chapter 28 . 9/13
WELL THAT WAS UNEXPECTED. See this is why I love you so much CP. You are so very surprising and great with twists. Happy Yurika right now. Happy and crying because JARVIS MY SWEET SUMMER CHILD. YOU POOR THING.
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 9/12
Yurika the Wordsmith chapter 27 . 9/12
well dang. CP I'm so worried now. E're is lost and Mortem is going nuts with worry and TOTALLY called Dumbledork as Fati's Auditore. Anyways, I enjoyed it as always, I'm glad you liked this version. We have interesting timing again.
Talonwalker chapter 26 . 8/21
Great story!
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 7/21
Chaks chapter 26 . 7/20
Awesome chapter! I cant believe this series is gonna end soon, but just know that it has been an amazing series!
Chaks chapter 24 . 7/20
Great chapter! I love this series. (Btw, the songs called SOUND of Silence and Disturbed doesn't own it either, they covered it
Phiver chapter 23 . 7/8
I liked it! Teddy was a cruel twist but I could definitely see it happening. I’m glad we are moving forward, and I can’t wait to see how you end this!
fbfbgd chapter 23 . 7/3
thanks
shugokage chapter 23 . 7/2
Nice job on this chapter!
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 7/2
Yurika the Wordsmith chapter 23 . 7/2
CP Darling, how are you this lovely time of year? I'm so mad a Fati right now its not even funny, that was despicable and below the belt. I'm glad you plan on finishing this because I've missed it. it seems I need to think of you more often, you always seem to update when I get to thinking about you darling. See ya next time and keep me updated on our darling Pen.
~Yurika
Azaira chapter 23 . 7/2
Aw, and I really liked your E're stories.

Perhaps you could twist the Infinity Stone plot somehow? Like make the stones into sealed Reality Bound Gods? Or a singular God that was sealed and split up? There could be gods for each planet(with life) and universe. Or you could connect the Stones to Fati some way? Or make them into a possible way to destroy Fati?

Just because the Movie has a crappy end doesn't mean you have to follow through with that plot. Just ensure Thanos doesn't get any stones - also loses the only stone he originally has - and never let him have another. Personally, I like the idea that they could be used to kill Fati.
And I Really want to see a decent end to Fati.
FATI NEEDS TO DIE! Thrown into the middle of a star and left to BURN FOREVER(please do that too..before killing her)!