Reviews for Here Once Again
Chaks chapter 26 . 2h
Awesome chapter! I cant believe this series is gonna end soon, but just know that it has been an amazing series!
Chaks chapter 24 . 2h
Great chapter! I love this series. (Btw, the songs called SOUND of Silence and Disturbed doesn't own it either, they covered it
Phiver chapter 23 . 7/8
I liked it! Teddy was a cruel twist but I could definitely see it happening. I’m glad we are moving forward, and I can’t wait to see how you end this!
fbfbgd chapter 23 . 7/3
thanks
shugokage chapter 23 . 7/2
Nice job on this chapter!
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 7/2
Yurika the Wordsmith chapter 23 . 7/2
CP Darling, how are you this lovely time of year? I'm so mad a Fati right now its not even funny, that was despicable and below the belt. I'm glad you plan on finishing this because I've missed it. it seems I need to think of you more often, you always seem to update when I get to thinking about you darling. See ya next time and keep me updated on our darling Pen.
~Yurika
Azaira chapter 23 . 7/2
Aw, and I really liked your E're stories.

Perhaps you could twist the Infinity Stone plot somehow? Like make the stones into sealed Reality Bound Gods? Or a singular God that was sealed and split up? There could be gods for each planet(with life) and universe. Or you could connect the Stones to Fati some way? Or make them into a possible way to destroy Fati?

Just because the Movie has a crappy end doesn't mean you have to follow through with that plot. Just ensure Thanos doesn't get any stones - also loses the only stone he originally has - and never let him have another. Personally, I like the idea that they could be used to kill Fati.
And I Really want to see a decent end to Fati.
FATI NEEDS TO DIE! Thrown into the middle of a star and left to BURN FOREVER(please do that too..before killing her)!
crazycoollcaleo chapter 22 . 6/16
Pls update soon
harryisfine2008 chapter 22 . 6/4
this seris is awesome! please continue with this story, I want to see how you end it!
o0Athena0o chapter 22 . 5/25
I really loved this story... and your writing style is so engaging
I really hope that you haven't abandoned this story, I look forward to the updates
Mystic chapter 22 . 2/19
AWESOME! I had waited for this update for so long and I can't say I was disappointed. Quite the contrary in fact. Sincerely waiting for the next update..
I can't wait for Sirius' reaction to finding out he is a free man.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 22 . 2/10
Brilliant as always.

...Umbitch is going to try something and wind up publicly humiliated and wandless, isnt she?
I’m always happy to see another chapter for this story! I truly love what you’ve developed here, and I eagerly await more! I’m truly excited to see what Luna, even imitation Luna, makes of E’re and Mortem lol: not just cuz she’s one of my favorite characters, but because she approaches everything from such a different, refreshing perspective. I’m curious as to where dumbledore went; even with Eres plans, he shouldn’t have been too far from the situation to be unable to save her. Also, when she’s discussing Sirius unlawful imprisonment, you used “unlawful” twice to describe it in the same list, just to let you know. Thanks for the great chapter! I do hope that Ere gets a little more mental stability, if only because she’s been through a lot already and deserves a break. See you next time!