Reviews for Blind, but Now I See
Sassyvampmama chapter 23 . 8/20
Thanks for sharing. It was a fun read.
kel chapter 23 . 5/27
1 twilight; marcus x bella pairing - bella goes to voltura to save edward (whom she now secretly despises) and meets her true mate in marcus. lots of infighting in the volturi, carlisle ends up with a seat on the volturi throne, along side caius and marcus. aro and Chelsea die as do edward and alice (who is a manipulative *itch). Jasper finds his true mate in Jane, who is actually very sweet when not using her powers. All of the volturi were manipulated by aro using chelsea's powers

2 bella x jasper pairing - set after renesme is born. discover that edward and alice had been *ucking each other since they met. fuckward and malice escape the cullens wrath by goingt o the volturi who embrace them...for a while. volturi get sick of them once realixing how absolutely annoying they are. meanwhile jasper and bella have become closer as he was drawn to her since the beginning (since the b-day incident - was trying to protect her from edward, not attack her); in meyers books he is drawn to her even more after renesme is born; this is not ecause she is happy all the time but because he has feelings for her - doesnt act on anything til edward and alice leave.

hope u like my ideas - top of my head notes
brebre99 chapter 23 . 4/29
Amazing story i love it
dorkycorky88 chapter 19 . 3/4
Oh Charlie! What a great turn of events!
dorkycorky88 chapter 10 . 3/4
Oh Emmett, so adorable.

Nice visual of Emmett wishing to rip off Edward's limbs and watching him try and put himself back together.
dorkycorky88 chapter 9 . 3/4
I love your Charlie, from what I remember him in the books I didn't like him a lot, it didn't seem like he cared all that much (then again it's been YEARS since I've read them.) but I like his pov.
dorkycorky88 chapter 5 . 3/4
I really like this. I love that she can feel Emmett there, even though she doesn't know it's him exactly that's out there. Can't wait to read the rest.
brezzie0 chapter 23 . 2/17
I liked it :-)
1. Twilight
2. Bella and Randall or Benjamin or Elazear( ppl dont wite to many different pairings)
3. Romace, I guess ur typical Edward leave her, vicky still after her, meets her mate still gets to keep her dad though he's pretty nice:-)
I hope that helps if not just pm me i have lots more ideas for different pairings:-)
Bell 1 chapter 22 . 1/4
This was a wonderful Emmett/Bella story. The only thing I can think of that would make it even better and more recommendable is the grammar/spelling.

I love the twist with Bella's sight and being a marine. You went into good detail about what the cause of her lost vision. I found it very intriguing. I found Carlisle's procedure to fix her sight was quite something. I don't know much about cornea transplanting, but the fact that it is possible amazes me.

Edward certainly changed from that first meeting, thankfully. I do wonder about his mate though.

Alice's 180 change surprised me. I'm glad Jasper ended finding his true mate thought. :)

I love that Charlie got to remain in Bella's life and found someone to spend it.

Definitely wrong, but I also think Renee's ending was fitting.

Thank you for sharing. :D
eva505 chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
This was a really good story
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
This was good
jacksperluvr chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
I liked it a lot.
DUSTAURA chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
This is a nice story but just so you know there is one word confusion toward the end where you said "The rest of the night (considered) of eating pizza..." and I believe you meant consisted. Just thought you would like to know if your any way as OCD as me. Cheers & Happy Writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
gangster/mobster, war/soldier
Property of Illea chapter 23 . 8/22/2014
Harry Potter. Hermione and Draco would be interesting... Or Ginny and Draco... Or you could do Harry potter: the next generation and pair all of their kids up and have them go through hogwarts year after year. That would be awesome. If you do that, Lily Potter and Scorpio Malfoy have to go out! Yesss... Okay those are just my ideas. I hope you use one. Twilight is kinda annoying anyways. Harry Potter is much more fun. I mean come on! Do you want immortality at the price of killing people or animals, or do you want attractive people that can do magic and save the day? Just saying... So yeah.