Reviews for Blind, but Now I See
TinaF chapter 22 . 2/16
Loved it! Thank you for sharing.
guest chapter 20 . 11/9/2016
Good story, glad ypu got better with spelling and grammer
guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
So glad Emmett is not with Rose in this story. She is not my favorite character
guestt chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
I like there verble exchange
guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Reading your current wip so I looked to see what else you have written, good start
RDAlane chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
I really wish you could 'like' each individual chapter, instead of the story collectively. This story would get a like from me each time! This is one of my favorite Twilight pairings (never did like Edward, so I prefer to read BellaXEmmett or BellaXJasper) and I absolutely love this concept! Can't wait to read more!
juliet709 chapter 13 . 3/8/2016
uh... WTF. alice is going to help rose get bella and emmett apart? that is fucked up.
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
Your phrasing and use of different words as slang is very off putting. I find myself mentally correcting 'you wasn't' to 'you weren't' and 'I seen her' to 'I saw her.'
thecrazydannie chapter 23 . 1/2/2016
you should do a harry potter with hermione and draco the love hate relationship type story this one was amazing
Sassyvampmama chapter 23 . 8/20/2015
Thanks for sharing. It was a fun read.
kel chapter 23 . 5/27/2015
1 twilight; marcus x bella pairing - bella goes to voltura to save edward (whom she now secretly despises) and meets her true mate in marcus. lots of infighting in the volturi, carlisle ends up with a seat on the volturi throne, along side caius and marcus. aro and Chelsea die as do edward and alice (who is a manipulative *itch). Jasper finds his true mate in Jane, who is actually very sweet when not using her powers. All of the volturi were manipulated by aro using chelsea's powers

2 bella x jasper pairing - set after renesme is born. discover that edward and alice had been *ucking each other since they met. fuckward and malice escape the cullens wrath by goingt o the volturi who embrace them...for a while. volturi get sick of them once realixing how absolutely annoying they are. meanwhile jasper and bella have become closer as he was drawn to her since the beginning (since the b-day incident - was trying to protect her from edward, not attack her); in meyers books he is drawn to her even more after renesme is born; this is not ecause she is happy all the time but because he has feelings for her - doesnt act on anything til edward and alice leave.

hope u like my ideas - top of my head notes
brebre99 chapter 23 . 4/29/2015
Amazing story i love it
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 19 . 3/4/2015
Oh Charlie! What a great turn of events!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
Oh Emmett, so adorable.

Nice visual of Emmett wishing to rip off Edward's limbs and watching him try and put himself back together.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
I love your Charlie, from what I remember him in the books I didn't like him a lot, it didn't seem like he cared all that much (then again it's been YEARS since I've read them.) but I like his pov.