Reviews for This Side of the Equator
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 21 . 12/18/2017
I've so enjoyed this story. What a perfect ending...I mean beginning for these two! *Sighs*
Thank you so much for giving us this wonderful tale. I'm sad to see it was your last Twi fic but I understand. Good luck with your other pursuits, my lovely. You're an amazing writer and any fandom is lucky to have you as we were.
Thank you again so much for the great ride. I feel like I've been all over the world and I've never been off the east coast of the USA. So this has been a special "trip" for me. Love you tons, my Jax! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 20 . 12/18/2017
Yay...they're almost there. And they can live anywhere and still make wonderful adventures. But I kinda hope they stay in Seattle as home base, but travel all over somehow. They have family and friends right there now and seem so happy. *Sighs*
I'm so glad I'm finally getting a chance to read the ending of this wonderful story. Sorry it's taken me so long. Love you, my Jax! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
Felicia123 chapter 21 . 12/2/2017
This is a great story.

Everyone should read it.

Thank you so much for sharing. You have a real gift to make me feel the emotions along with the characters.
Felicia123 chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
This story is truly amazing.
Iersseltje chapter 21 . 10/21/2017
Great story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
Girrrrrl! I am so excited reading your story. I mean, first of all I am from Chile, Santiago, but It is pretty amazing read a fanfic that take place where I live in. (I tell you this because is suuuuper strange to find something related to Chile - actually I found this story after read Hallet Hall, that It was a very good fic by the way..., but really f* cool, ahaha)

So, well I hope that the time that you had lived in Chile was cool. It is awesome to relate with the places that you write in your story. It makes me want to read eeeeverything non stop aha.
I couldn't not write something to you cause I am a chilean girl, so It was like a duty to me. And I am just in chapter N2!

Well, that is all. Greetings and yeah.. I f*cking loved when you wrote about the piscola ahaha It was so cool ahaha. I hope to read a lot more of that!

Nat, a chilean friend.
debnin chapter 21 . 8/7/2017
This was different but very interesting reading.
Zveka68 chapter 21 . 6/18/2017
rec'd by Rita on RobAttack blog in October :)

Great story, I find your Edward more mature then Bella... have impression that most of the time he know better what he wanted in life then she ... he had more faith in their love... thank you for sharing your words
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Omg you wrote a story about a pedophile Bella. You're fucking sick!
JustARead chapter 21 . 5/29/2017
JustARead chapter 19 . 5/29/2017
JustARead chapter 18 . 5/29/2017
JustARead chapter 16 . 5/29/2017
JustARead chapter 12 . 5/28/2017
JustARead chapter 11 . 5/28/2017 that the 18 yo tells them all what they're doing
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »