Reviews for Forståelse
TheInsignificantGryffindor chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Hope you're still writing. Please update as soon as you can.
MagicOfDisney chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
These are lovely! I really liked the little moment in the portrait room with Anna and Kristoff, I can't believe that I missed the fact that Joan isn't on the wall in the first time in forever! I've seen the film a few times but never noticed, I'm going to have to look now that you've pointed it out.
The last one was sad poor Elsa being depressed, I hope Anna made her feel better. For just a little moment between the two it was very sweet.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
PLEASE WRITE MOAR!
Eau de toilette chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Ah, this chapter is beatiful. Loved the sister's bond and Elsa's inner struggles. Just an amazing work!
eau de toilette chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Again, what wonderful chapter. Loved how this one focused on the sister's bond and Elsa's struggles. x
black.dot chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
This is beautiful.
unicorns chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
this story is great! i don't care if it's Kristanna or not - anything will be fine!
eau de toilette chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
If I were Kristoff, I would've felt the same about paintings...but we all have different perspectives and thoughts about things so it's alright. Somehow I understood Anna's love towards the paintings, I mean, she was alone for a long time, with no one to talk -except her parents- so I find this believable. Good work! x
yumi michiyo chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Very nice. I love your writing style and that natural rhythm with which you pace yourself.
kIrA-ChAn ItZeL-SaMa HoShI KoU chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Reall cute!
Please continue!
bat3man chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
OMG I just thought you were from Denmark because of the title
Exhile87 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Good work with the first two chapters. I enjoy character studies, especially ones focusing on Kristoff and Anna sussing each other out. You wrote the trolls as charming as they were in the movie. Well done and I look forward to reading more.
eau de toilette chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is such a lovely beginning. You have this thing-with-your-writing so delicate that makes me concentrate at all in the reading. I would love to read more...have a nice day :)!
Anysia chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Beautifully done. Your characterizations are spot-on, and your narrative has an easy, natural flow that's a delight to read. I really hope you'll write more of this.
CartoonGurl201m chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
So... I hope there will be more soon