Reviews for Alpha
So happy to hear you haven't given up. This story has really got my attention. It is very written and highly entertaining.
Glad you're carrying on sorry about the bed bugs yuck.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 9 . 7/24
...Slavery, what an interesting topic, and issue, which is still present widely throughout the world. When money is concerned, morals do wither away. Human greed at its finest.

The Ravens deserve their revenge, if only they could all go into berserk rage...killing every single soul in their path until they are put down. It's a price that has to be paid, for either Authority will continue with stricter reinforcement, or slavery for the Ravens will be banned. To fight for your faith, your belief after all, and to die for it is probably much sweeter than to be living in constant fear all your life.
tlc125 chapter 29 . 7/14
How the hell did Vince find her? I love this story and I'm glad you updated. Thanks.
nursenxn chapter 29 . 7/13
Congratulations on your coming out! It takes a lot of courage to do, I am happy for you that your mom is supportive. Hopefully more of your family will also as they see that you are still the same person you were before, just happier not having to hide parts of yourself..
I am glad you are sticking with the story. I dolook forward to each chapter, I get excited each time I see an update in my email!
nurseygirl1988 chapter 29 . 7/12
As always, another wonderful chapter. So sorry to hear all your issues, but seems like you are doing well with it all! Congrats... And keep posting as often as possible. Your depth and intensity with your characters is fantastic. Please don't change a thing. I look forward to the next installment with baited breath. :-D
awsomeme-n-u chapter 29 . 7/11
This is the best story in whole rizzles fandom. I luv this. Very sensitive storyline. Ur the best.
jillkscott67 chapter 29 . 7/11
Good stuff. Thanks for keeping it going.
CallMeO.T chapter 29 . 7/11
Just started reading this little gem today. I'm really looking forward to more. I hope Johnathan hasn't been harmed and Jane can get them out of there soon.
How did Vince find Maura?
Kali-blue chapter 29 . 7/11
Glad to know your ordeal is over, but not Jane's. Now wondering if Vince is involved or just that Maura fainted. Hope you don't keep us in suspense four long. Kali
Firewolfe chapter 29 . 7/11
Sorry its been so hard on you. I glad you were able to find a nice new home. I am also glad your mom took your news well. The thing is be happy its hard enough to find love without worry about what others think. If they really care it wont matter to them. I absolutely adore this story and eagerly await more so when you feel up to it we will be waiting.
Fire
Resi chapter 29 . 7/11
Hi friend, and welcome back! I always had faith you wouldn't forget this story. A great story btw! Thank you for updating! ;)
Saint73 chapter 29 . 7/11
Ohh, welcome back, good that you got a cheaper place, sorry for the bedbugs.
eilcon chapter 29 . 7/11
I just found this story and I think it is great. I love the AU and how Maura was able to tame the monster others fear. I see a story where love triumphs. Thanks.
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 29 . 7/10
Sorry you had to go thru all that but looks like it worked out for the best. Saving money on rent is always good. And I always love a positive 'coming out' to family.

I must say you made my day or should I say night with this update. Thanks.
I am so happy that Vince is alive but very curious as to how he found Maura. I know he didn't trust Jane but I'm hoping once he finds out that Jane saved Maura he will help to free her and not just Jonathon.

I'm also so happy to hear you are going to continue it no matter the pace because I love this story so much and just how different of an AU it is. Kudo's to you on this update. Already waiting for the next update even if it will be a while. Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.