Reviews for Alpha
swtid77 chapter 30 . 21h
YAY! SO happy to see this update and glad you alright. Can't wait for more to come :-)
rizzlesing chapter 30 . 6/26
glad to see this update! haven't read it yet though. just typing to let the author know that there are still readers appreciating this story! update when you can please! kudos!
just reread this and I'm impatiently waiting for an update !
Kim chapter 30 . 6/19
Peaks around the corner to see if this great story will be updated soon. Waits patiently
Hope6968 chapter 30 . 6/7
Thank you for the chapter.
Please continue chapter 6 . 4/21
Amazing story! Love how you write it. Was upset at the open ending...
We know you have a life also but don't abandon Jane. Get the family together again. Thank you for sharing.
jammyjamfan chapter 30 . 4/3
Ravens Trinity, I just found your story yesterday and am loving it. Loving that you are using some things that really happened as a basis - Truth is stranger than fiction and you're using fiction to highlight truth (exactly what i am trying to do myself - I actually did a fiction story recently on MK Ultra and am writing a sequel atm) and you done it very very well indeed. Have you read black awakening? I am really curious if the super soldier 'DARPA' stuff was conceptualised when you started writing or if it morphed into it?
Saint73 chapter 30 . 4/1
Wellcome back
chocobana chapter 30 . 3/30
Just happy you're back and continuing this story.
EmilyEashappie3 chapter 30 . 3/19
thank you for updating! Loved this chapter.
Jen chapter 30 . 3/16
So happy you are back. Please keep going with the story. I'm hoping for a happy ending.
Terri411 chapter 30 . 3/15
Wow I have red this story from chapter 1-30, and I have to say, I love this. It is so different from
any other fanfiction story I have read..

I'm so happy that Maura was able to help Jane and get her back into society like a normal person,
but I hate the fact that Maura couldn't show Jane that she trusted her, it was all that she wanted..

I so feel sorry for what happen to Maura's farm, and that the Authority took Maura's son, but how
brave and loyal is Jane, she has proven her trust and love for Maura many times over and still
Maura manage to hurt her anyway, I hope that she will show her the love so feels for Jane..

Glad that see Frost in this and story, and that Vince make it back to Maura safe, good that they
all will work together to help save Jane and Than, I hope everything works out..

Oh no there is a new girl in town, an Alpha 2, so what are they going to do with Jane, I see that
there is a new doctor, and she was talking of a buyer for Jane, so will Jane get sold before she
finds Than ?

Marvelous chapters, superb writing, so loved your wonderful First Rizzoli and Isles story, and so
looking forward to your next sweet update, thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))))) xoxoxoxo..
javalover27 chapter 30 . 3/13
Just found this story. OMG! I love it. I binged read all of it. You are definitely keeping me on the edge of my seat wanting more. Wonder how Jane is going to find Jonathan and get back to Maura. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully your muse hits you soon and able to write it. Happy Writing!
Resi chapter 30 . 3/13
Juhuuuu you're back and what an comeback it is! Welcome and thank you for the update! ;)