Reviews for Alpha
Will you ever update?
Please finish
swtid77 chapter 28 . 8/24
That is awful you had to move, glad you are better though.
I hope you'll update as soon as you can, even though I have a feeling that you won't update ever again.

Love your story!

Love from Slovakia xoxo
wizz4258 chapter 29 . 7/21
Any chance to have an update after such a long time? It was such a great story, i'm still hoping for more...
What happened to Jo Friday?
swtid77 chapter 29 . 6/23
More Please :-) Loving this story.
KSHAY89 chapter 29 . 6/7
I hope you find your way back to this story one day. It's been an amazing journey so far.
rizzlesing chapter 29 . 5/27
its funny how people would say that they wont abandon a story and did just that, haha. anyway, i love this story so much. kudos to the author! hope this gets picked up!
j9tigger chapter 29 . 5/16
So I just found out about this amazing story and read it all in one night. You have pulled me right into this world! I hope your muse finds you well and ready to come back to this story, nearly a year later.
MaryNiki chapter 29 . 5/16
Hi, its been just couple of weeks since I started watching the series and reading R&I fanfiction. But I was so lucky to find your story through nomination on award. I absolutely love it. You have chosen very interesting theme and you managed it very well. Your writing is very good. I liked your portrayal of all three main characters and interaction between them. I was able to feel for them and believe they were real. I also liked different stages they and their relationship were going through.
I really hope you will one day continue with this story. It certainly deserves to be finished.

I have one question. Havent you ever considered to write somewhere near the end little piece of chapter about Janes family? That theyll discover she is alive? Im not pushing ideas, just thought it would be nice little miracle if Janes family found out after 20 years that their daughter if alive and mending. Families always suffer agony when they dont know.

p.s. I love making covers for fanfictions and I was so touched by your story that I was inspired and made one. If you want to see, just let me know.
claudeReader chapter 29 . 4/25 have a question, please (noo, not the one about updating, although it IS killing me.. :P)...but a totally silly, inconsequential one: one of my favorite details about this story is how Jane loves to read - and in one of the first chapters, Maura goes to Jane's room, sees her reading and thinks that must be one of Jane's favorites, cause she always picks it (or something along these lines..) - did you have a book in mind when you wrote this? what is jane's favorite book? and how did she get into reading? I mean, literally, how did she get the books, which are pretty much a luxury, when she seems to have gone without food and water at times? ..or...OR...was this how they rewarded her? with books? cause I can absolutely see that happening!
NicoleG1991 chapter 29 . 4/13
Please update again soon love this story chapter 1 . 3/11
Id love to read the rest of this! I hope you find your motivation, this is one of the best rizzoli and isles stories I've read! Please finish.
frenchkiss chapter 29 . 2/18
Such a wonderful story. Hope you'll find your mojo back.