Reviews for Alpha
Wow...what a A.N.
Ok well good that everything kinda got better for you.
Please find your muse and write and update soon.
Its been 1 and half year.
And its needless to say that this fic is awesome.
celesse201 chapter 29 . 9/30
Need more I luv it
Please come back to the story
makorraholic chapter 29 . 8/7
Omg this story is freakin amazing I really love this. Please update soon
mosh64 chapter 29 . 8/2
Your story is great. I have so enjoyed reading it. Thank you every much.
I look forward to more when you have time.
So happy to hear you haven't given up. This story has really got my attention. It is very written and highly entertaining.
Glad you're carrying on sorry about the bed bugs yuck.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 9 . 7/24
...Slavery, what an interesting topic, and issue, which is still present widely throughout the world. When money is concerned, morals do wither away. Human greed at its finest.

The Ravens deserve their revenge, if only they could all go into berserk rage...killing every single soul in their path until they are put down. It's a price that has to be paid, for either Authority will continue with stricter reinforcement, or slavery for the Ravens will be banned. To fight for your faith, your belief after all, and to die for it is probably much sweeter than to be living in constant fear all your life.
tlc125 chapter 29 . 7/14
How the hell did Vince find her? I love this story and I'm glad you updated. Thanks.
nursenxn chapter 29 . 7/13
Congratulations on your coming out! It takes a lot of courage to do, I am happy for you that your mom is supportive. Hopefully more of your family will also as they see that you are still the same person you were before, just happier not having to hide parts of yourself..
I am glad you are sticking with the story. I dolook forward to each chapter, I get excited each time I see an update in my email!
nurseygirl1988 chapter 29 . 7/12
As always, another wonderful chapter. So sorry to hear all your issues, but seems like you are doing well with it all! Congrats... And keep posting as often as possible. Your depth and intensity with your characters is fantastic. Please don't change a thing. I look forward to the next installment with baited breath. :-D
awsomeme-n-u chapter 29 . 7/11
This is the best story in whole rizzles fandom. I luv this. Very sensitive storyline. Ur the best.
jillkscott67 chapter 29 . 7/11
Good stuff. Thanks for keeping it going.
CallMeO.T chapter 29 . 7/11
Just started reading this little gem today. I'm really looking forward to more. I hope Johnathan hasn't been harmed and Jane can get them out of there soon.
How did Vince find Maura?
Kali-blue chapter 29 . 7/11
Glad to know your ordeal is over, but not Jane's. Now wondering if Vince is involved or just that Maura fainted. Hope you don't keep us in suspense four long. Kali