Reviews for Dangerous Connections Version Two
Momcat chapter 33 . 4/19
After months of silence, it was nice to find an update. I love the fact that Shannon is so protective of Tim. I hated the unfair and careless way Gibbs treated him in the show all those years and here his reaction to Tim being his son-in-law was jerky. I'm glad that you made Gibbs see what Tim went through in the hands of his own family. I hope to read Tim telling Kelly about them and becoming the loving couple they were supposed to be. I also hope to see Gibbs treat him like a real son too.
hslacer chapter 33 . 4/16
Poor Tim.
DS2010 chapter 33 . 4/12
good advice from Shannon to Tim about his parents particularly his father
RHatch89 chapter 33 . 4/10
Great update :)
sdt chapter 33 . 4/10
i loved this chapter i hope tim tells kelly and that she understands and that he can have emotions about his abusive parents looking foward to,your next chapter thank you so much for andwering all of my questions i love your work on ncis stories
illl be waiting for an update soon
starjems88 chapter 33 . 4/10
Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Gracfully chapter 33 . 4/10
like it, wonder what Tim's gonna do can't wait to find out
sdt chapter 32 . 3/15
Please finish this story I love it cant wait to find out what happens next
Thank you so much !
brendafay chapter 32 . 2/19
mcgeeksgirl chapter 32 . 1/17
Great chapter! Love this story...looking forward to Shannon's talk with Tim...hope we find out what happened with the Admiral and that eventually Tim will confide in Gibbs and Kelly...looking forward to reading more!
alix33 chapter 32 . 1/17
"grilling steaks for dinner", not "grilling stakes for dinner".
Hey, Kelly is Tim's wife in this fic, they're not brother and sister, so that "passed her brother" phrase is totally inaccurate, not to mention creep beyond all sense!
"she was a little bored", not "she was a little board".
std chapter 32 . 1/17
i love this story there arnt enough tim and kelly stories out there. I hope tim tells kelly about his family how bad they are towards him .
Thanks so much for writing this story
Momcat chapter 32 . 1/17
Hello, Happy New Year to you and your family. You took quite your time to update, so I gather that you have quite a busy life, well, good luck with it ! This chapter started with a sweet family time, sad that they have to live undercover to be able to do that, I can't imagine living hiding, secluded like that for years. It's also a shame that Tim didn't talk about the abuse he suffered in the hands of his own family to anyone but Shannon. I wonder if the Cartel will believe the lie about their deaths. Please don't wait too long to update, ok ? See you..
Gracfully chapter 32 . 1/16
like it I do
hslacer chapter 32 . 1/16
Yeah an update. Poor Tim.