Reviews for Dangerous Connections Version Two
More please
Love it more please can't wait for next chapter
velcrogg chapter 29 . 3/31
I can't wait to read more!
sharon chapter 29 . 1/28
please update this story id love to read the first one but cant find it any place. i love Tim and Kelly stories please please please update !
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 1/15
okay why didnt Gibbs make the connection right there he doesnt believe in concidences and he is supposed to have good intuition
starjems88 chapter 29 . 11/10/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
Poor Sarah, and poor Tony.
alix33 chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
"last and a half" - "last week and a half" (because later on, Sarah McGee says "nearly two weeks")?
RHatch89 chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
awesome update :)
Crawcolady chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
Wonderful update! Thank you. Poor Tony, he feels so bereft . . . hated lying to Sarah, and he is truly concerned about Gibbs and McGee . . . hopefully something will happen that will free them up to come home . . .
jdgatorbait chapter 28 . 11/7/2014
Oh please complete this story soon. I love it. It was so funny when Tim realized he was married to Gibbs' daughter, also when Gibbs first realized the same. I hope they have a chance to get back to the rest of their family back in DC, maybe with just a little hurt for one of them before they finally get the Cartel taken care of. Would love to see how the family (i.e. Gibbs & Tim handles it when Kelly announces she is having a baby, maybe that could be why/when they come out of hiding). Don't forget we will definitely have to see how DiNozzo and everyone else reacts when the family comes out of hiding. And I will love seeing how Kelly and Shannon react to Abby and her getting Tim into trouble.
Gracfully chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
just neat this here is
Gracfully chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
like it
Gracfully chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
so very damn awesome can't wait to find out what happens next
Gracfully chapter 15 . 9/19/2014