Reviews for Dangerous Connections Version Two
Maddi370 chapter 6 . 8/13
I KNEW IT
Maddi370 chapter 3 . 8/12
when I read there names I started laughing my ass off they are clearly Gibbs wife and daughter
rule#39 there is no such thing as coincidences
brendafay chapter 30 . 7/9
ronniefranco8 chapter 27 . 6/3
i love this story... could you please continue it?
hslacer chapter 30 . 1/18
I really love this story. Update soon
Great idea. I hope you have a plan to bring them home.
starjems88 chapter 30 . 1/8
Looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
Momcat chapter 30 . 1/5
Hey there .. It was nice to have an update after months of silence with this story, even if it's a short one.. I hope that real life problems won't keep you from updating more often.. Take care and Happy New Year once more..
alix33 chapter 30 . 12/28/2015
The style of cuisine is spelled "Thai".
Tim and Kelly needed to have this conversation for very long. I'm glad they finally had it.
athea781 chapter 30 . 12/28/2015
What a good story. I can't wait to read more. I love how Shannon is actually the power in the family & how protective she is with Tim. Jethro doesn't stand a chance with her & he knows it.
I have a feeling that something is just around the corner. Their getting a little to used to their new life there. Somethings about to go very wrong. Please update soon.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 30 . 12/27/2015
Happy to see a new chapter...Love this story! Glad Tim and Kelly r talking about their new life...can't wait to read more!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 30 . 12/27/2015
Yay I was so happy to see an update of this story.
RHatch89 chapter 30 . 12/27/2015
great job :)
sdt chapter 30 . 12/27/2015
I love that you are updating this story I love it and cant wait for more please keep updating I hope Tim and Kelly get together CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT HAPPEN I HAVEA FEELING WHEN THEY DO SHE GETS PREGNANT ACCIDENTLY
KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING !
torontogirl12 chapter 30 . 12/27/2015
So good to see this chapter.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 29 . 12/25/2015
I'm really hoping you'll decide to update this story at some point.