Reviews for Arctic Rim
Malicean chapter 4 . 2/6
All in all this is a well-written tale about the Jaegers pre-movie, with a nice reminder that the Pacific isn't a landlocked sea and that Kajius wreaking havoc and Jaegers needing to be build and supplied will have consequences for society beyond cool news images.
But Kristoff narrating the build-up for the climatic fight in full skald mode with kennings galore - pure AWESOME!
I hope someone got him to speak at the unveiling of the Ranger Memorial; if anyone could compose an appropriate sendoff for the Einherjar, it would be him!
Kaeso Corvinus chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Love it! Maybe one day you'd be up for the big story or a oneshot?
LordsFire chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
This was an excellent short piece; good enough that it inspires semi-serious desire in me to write some kind of sequel if you haven't. So, I'ma be checking what else you've written now.
Nagi chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
I'd like to see Elsa cancel the apocalypse. I like the line from the True End.
Sunder the Gold chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I am delighted by your use of kennings and other Nordic trappings, as well as shoutouts to Gargoyles, Team Fortress II, Mulan, and of course Frozen itself.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Thanks, though do wish you wrote more!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Like how you portray Kaiju theory this early in the war, and have the end here.
Kudos also for how you weave in the songs to what would be everyday statements (or close enough with an only mildly eccentric group) or descriptions. Great job!
nobodez chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Excellent story, and yeah, you got me crying through most of this chapter.
nobodez chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Oh, wow, it's just… this is a really good fic.
nobodez chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Okay, very good start. I really liked how you blended the two universes, and the shout-out to Disney was pretty good too.
RaymanK16 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Gipsy Danger was the first Jaeger casualty, but not the first piloting casualty. The crews of Crimson Typhoon and Cherno Alpha were killed by the level 4 kaijus, so it could turn out bad for them. We will just have to see. Excellent writing, and very good inclusion of frozen elements into the canon PR movie.
DarthAbby chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
When I clicked on this story, I was expecting a couple of cheap laughs and a quick way to pass the time before I had to go into work. But damn all if I'm not near tears right now, have the "frozen heart" song stuck in my head, and was almost late to work because I was so intent on finishing the first chapter before my shift. And as soon as I got home, it was straight to my computer to continue reading.

You deserve all the awards in the universe.
Spudtron98 chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Damn, that's a few references throughout. Awesome. Having Engie in there was just brilliant.
L chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Wow this was fic killed my feels... THANKS SO MUCH. Ouch my heart hurts ;-;
Dgreen20 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
well. that kaiju got a really warm hug. nice joke there
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »