Reviews for The Hufflepuff Chronicles Year of the Stone
Not sure if this is at all helpful, and feel free to ignore it, I really love your story so far, but the entrance to the hufflepuff common room can be accessed by tapping the barrel in the rhythm of 'helga hufflepuff' . Anyone who gets it wrong is doused in vinegar, which is kind of hilarious in my opinion! Love the story so far though! Just wanted to tell you that really :)
Really like this
kare-bear-Karen chapter 14 . 2/3
You should really edit this chapter again but the plot and every other thing in your story is amazing.
HH chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
'Surely now Aunt Petunia will love me.' You have no idea how much this sentence broke my heart
kb18142 chapter 15 . 11/11/2016
This story was so good! I can't wait to see what happens next in year two! So glad to have discovered this series!
The Frau chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
There is definitely 'something you should watch out for'...you seem to have a problem with vocabulary and proper word usage. One example...
...Amelia standing in the CROWED. The word you should have used is CROWD. (The red rooster crowed at sunrise...the superbowl always draws a large crowd.)
I suggest you not rely on spell check and invest in a good dictionary since spell check only does just that...checks spelling, not proper word usage.
Good story though, despite the vocabulary problem!
MMax chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
Finished chapter 2 of this well written story. Please do not abandon it. Unfinished stories can be frustrating to readers. Take your time in completing it if you are busy.
DemeRain chapter 15 . 10/6/2016
Thanks for sharing
Tornhold chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I'm enjoying your writing, I will probably continue to the sequels if it holds my interest. For the interim...

Susan go, should probably be Susan got.

When harry enters the platform you have a their when it should presumably be a there.

Harry and his two new friends apparently made the train excited, which I assume was meant to be exited at the end of the chapter.

That appears to be all that I noticed for typos and spelling errors.
Saissa chapter 12 . 9/27/2016
Very nice chapter. The first fic I have read where Nicolas Flamel himself comes to investigate.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
This was an interesting story, but the spelling errors were so numerous that I'm not sure whether or not I'm brave enough to read the sequel. Please get a beta-reader. It's painful to see you continually confusing since and sense, your and you're, prophet and profit, etc.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
Well, this explains Ron's behavior and attitude. I don't believe it, but I'm willing to suspend my disbelief for the sake of the story. It's a good story, thus far, despite the spelling errors. It's purist, by the way, not purest.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Ironically, had Ron asked nicely and tried to actually befriend Harry instead of disparaging his current friends, Harry probably would have been delighted to make some male friends and learn about quidditch.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
Please forgive my discourtesy, but if this is what the chapter looks like after proofreading, I'm very glad I didn't see it before hand. It's obvious spelling isn't your strongpoint (both Edison and Bonnie Prince Charlie were poor spellers, too). There's no polite way to say this: you need a beta reader. Your ideas and characters are good, but the spelling and punctuation errors distract from the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Two things I don't understand: your interpretation of Ron Weasley and your unreasonable prejudice against commas. I can see Ron looking forward to being in the same year as Harry and hoping they'd be friends, but why would he assume they were destined to be best mates? I liked Nymphadora's cameo.