Reviews for The Hufflepuff Chronicles Year of the Stone
Veronica McClure chapter 8 . 5/30
Hope the groups eventually include a certain Granger Girl, due to Neville convincing her that she needs contacts to go along with her book smarts.
These groups of children will stand Harry in good stead when certain events seem to come crashing into him like high tide.
Veronica McClure chapter 7 . 5/30
Oh good Harry will become better acquainted with Neville because of their association in this gardening club of other students who help Professor Sprout!
But may I make a suggestion? It occurs to me that Ron should only be "Ron" when he isn't being a closed minded, open mouth prat. But Ronald when he is. That's all!

Good writing, so far! Even if u r still getting "where" in place of "were"!
Good
you do know in the book ron never said anything bad about girls, and harry was the one that keep talking and bring ron closer so they could be friend,
Erimenthe chapter 15 . 8/17/2017
I absolutely loved this one. Especially that final prank and the fact that Harry created it on his own. Such a wonderful change...now to go read more lol.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 14 . 8/15/2017
Ding- Dong the bastard is dead! Update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 5/6/2017
Hey there. Nice story over all, but your beta kind of fell down on the job. They don't seem to be able to tell the difference between "woman" and "women," which did get a bit irksome after a while.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/11/2017
Nice calm plot...loved it
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 15 . 4/4/2017
This is great! I love Harry and Susan. Amelia and Augusta are great characters too. Hannah's a sweetie too. I couldn't stop once I started reading. I'll be reading more of your stuff for sure.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2017
Not sure if this is at all helpful, and feel free to ignore it, I really love your story so far, but the entrance to the hufflepuff common room can be accessed by tapping the barrel in the rhythm of 'helga hufflepuff' . Anyone who gets it wrong is doused in vinegar, which is kind of hilarious in my opinion! Love the story so far though! Just wanted to tell you that really :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Really like this
kare-bear-Karen chapter 14 . 2/3/2017
You should really edit this chapter again but the plot and every other thing in your story is amazing.
HH chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
'Surely now Aunt Petunia will love me.' You have no idea how much this sentence broke my heart
kb18142 chapter 15 . 11/11/2016
This story was so good! I can't wait to see what happens next in year two! So glad to have discovered this series!
The Frau chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
There is definitely 'something you should watch out for'...you seem to have a problem with vocabulary and proper word usage. One example...
...Amelia standing in the CROWED. The word you should have used is CROWD. (The red rooster crowed at sunrise...the superbowl always draws a large crowd.)
I suggest you not rely on spell check and invest in a good dictionary since spell check only does just that...checks spelling, not proper word usage.
Good story though, despite the vocabulary problem!