Reviews for Sick Leave
Saskie chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Love it, I love their interaction :). I thought John was a bit out of character with his over dramatic attitude, but Dorian always compensates somehow. Argh, if the season gets renewed, I hope they become roomies ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Eep!
Great ending!

I will he looking forward to more from you and your editor!

Excellent teamwork.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Holo notes! Genius.

I love this story. I hope you write more for Almost Human because I am desperate for more!

Sincere gratitude being sent.
Yippee.mcgee.221b chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Great story. Every chapter is so professional! It could've been an episode. It if they decide to do an Almost Human trilogy! Please please movie powers that be!

The Jorian moment on the counter was a bit much for me but I like that you kept it PG13.
MinistryOfMagic13 chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Absolutely love this story :)

I can't believe they cancelled the show, it was amazing
xMissxSpunkyx chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Oh boy did I enjoy this! You did a fantastic job with the characterizations! I'm very impressed, as I've only come across two writers, you included, that keep the characters consistent and in character through the duration of the story! I'm very thankful that you dlshared this with us! :D
FANN chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
great fann of ur work looking foward to more
Annabelle chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Beautifully written. I've loved every moment and I'm a little sad it's over. Guess I'm just gonna have to read it again :)
Xo
tealrose chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Great Story! T
Guest chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
Amazing. Just mind blown, awe inspiring, bam, wow, fantastic, I don't even know how to describe this. Anyone who doesn't read this is missing out on the very meaning of Almost a Human fanfiction. THANK YOU
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
i love this story, that interesting
Harm Marie chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Liked this.
shirik40 chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
APPLAUSE for an amazing brilliant story!
Silverfox588 chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Great story.
gothpandaotaku chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
LAST CHAPTER IM GONNA START BAWLING!
:sniffles:
EGAD! John snuggling with Dorian! XD XD XD
Awww, John is realizing he's missing human contact. And he LIKES Dorian being there
:hugs John: it's okay, I'm sure your daddy knows...
Lol, Dorian's making John work now. Doughnuts! I'm actually eating the Mexican version right now, sweet bread. Yum. John has a sweet tooth huh?
DJHDHDISUFHF JSIAORIFJCMXKEOSIXNCJFKEOSJJFIDMWN
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DORIAN KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEDD JOHN! XD XD XD XD
I'm in shock. My brain is having trouble working right now, excuse me. I'm sorry.
It was amazing. I loved how John shouted his love from the rooftop, basically. Haha, he's bossy, and doesn't eat, which are negatives in John's book. BUT HE DOESN'T CARE!
...is John... Tryin to POUT? Adorable.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dorian's not giving in! He knows just how to handle John, which is why they're a perfect match!
This fic was amazing. I'm gonna miss it! :D