Reviews for A Perfect Act
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 6 . 2/27
great story
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Is this the end? This is also amazing and I am greedy and want more. It's so well written, so subtle and real and this chapter was downright scary!
writingpenguin chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
That last line was perfect. This chapter was amazing. It really leaves a reader wanting more, you know? Great job on this. I wish that it isn't complete so I could read more. (huhuhuhuhu :'( why?)

Best wishes,
Bucky5 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Very sweet fic
Limaro chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
HolyJosephMarymotherofgodsweetbabyJesus you are so damned good. This fic broke my heart right up to the point where it turned around and stomped it into little bits. Then broken Sherlock finally experiences some true remorse and falls apart a bit himself. And it swept up the pieces of my shattered heart and painstakingly taped and glued and stitched and soldered and duct taped them all back together somewhere in between "What the fuck is wrong with you?" and "tell me everything you see."
Such a great wondrous use of all the moments between canon. All my applause, raves and kudos to you!
MoonIce20408 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Arvingwen chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Love it! Keep going!
echoesinthenight chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Wait! That's it? nooooo! I loved it soooo much!
Angelforever06 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
So love this chap! Wonderful interaction between Molly and Sherlock! Cant wait to see how the case will go!
Kitty Grace chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Thank you for writing this. I only hope the next series gives their relationship more depth.
LadyK1138 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
This just keeps getting better!
Graceful Murder X.x chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
O.O What do you mean suicide mission!? Noooo no no. Bad Sherlock! O
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
I don't know why, but I was expecting this story to be 6 chapters long and when I got to the end I was beside myself. 'No, this is just getting good, it can't end there.' And then I took a deep breath, calmed down a little and realised that I couldn't check the status because I was on my phone, then promptly had a fit. Now that I'm home and can check to see that, yes, this story is still in progress I am much better. Just thought you aught to know, hehehe.
WintersEmpire chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Love it! This was wonderful and hope you will write a sequel.
actressen chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
How is this the last chapter? The plot's just developing.