Reviews for Prongslet's Den
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 9 . 9/19
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
KeegSlytherin chapter 9 . 8/1
Loving the story so far (hard not to, I love the Harry/Steve pairing). Keep up the good work!
GalifreyanDemiWizard chapter 9 . 7/28
Hello, are you alright? please be ok. I am worried for you. even though we never met, I hope that you are alright.
JlovesGaara chapter 9 . 6/17
Awesome can't wait for the next chapter to see how things progress!
SagenWarrior chapter 9 . 6/15
Can't wait to see more.
Where is Ron? Did he die? Is he bad? I'm very confused.
prisci chapter 9 . 5/19
hola saludos , espero que continĂșes la historia ,PORFA
MAFITA chapter 9 . 5/6
I am loving the story so far! :D I love how lighthearted it is, and how easygoing everything seems to be between Harry and the Avengers. I love that Harry and Tony are friends before Harry met the rest of the Avengers. I am really looking forward to the next chapter! I hope everything in RL is going great for you! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 4/30
LOVE IT!
Red neko chapter 9 . 4/25
you sure are evil, you don't finish this just for nos to have to write the version with Tony, nah, joking,I hope you finish, I like this, but I love Tony/Harry, (sorry the bad english, is not my lenguage)
buterflypuss chapter 9 . 4/20
interesting
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 9 . 4/3
More chapters please!
LupinCriss chapter 9 . 2/19
Can you update? it has been several months since your last update.
Facade of Emotions chapter 9 . 2/1
Chinesse Cinderella was a great book have you read the sequel? If you haven't it's a pretty good read. It's a continuation of her life in adulthood. Still rather sad but it shows her strength to carry on, and one of my favorite autobiographies.
Also great fic by the way. Can't wait to see how the date ends!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 9 . 1/14
Whatever happened to Ron? Don't know if he was mentioned earlier and I missed it or not. Steve/Harry is cute, and has Tony seen Harry do any big magic before? Could Harry do some magical training with Teddy (like practicing making fire in his hands or a glowing orb) to help Teddy with learning control around the Avengers? Think their reactions would be pretty entertaining. Suddenly walking into a room (maybe after a meeting with Fury or something? Or they visit the boys at the cafe after-hours) and seeing a little boy with his hands seemingly on fire and Harry be all nonchalant about it while the Avengers (minus Tony) flip out. And maybe throw in a friendly duel between Harry and a friend that the Avengers see; could be a series of funny hexes/pranks between him and the other participating spell-caster(s). Perhaps even a super cool duel where Harry gets to show off how badass he is to the others and Tony can see what a real magic battle is like (some supporters of Moldy-Voldy find Harry and cause trouble or something and he gets pissed!). Ooooohhhh I can't wait for next update! ~Hey that rhymed!~