Reviews for The Grimm Knight
k wolf omega chapter 6 . 3/28
Ok, this story is FREAKING AWESOME!
Jaune is an epic badass, but still himself from the show at the same time.
Great stuff please update
Hellhoundz6 chapter 1 . 3/4
Excellent read I'm begging you please continue to write
Exvnir chapter 1 . 2/26
Hai hai bro. I'm a huge fan of your fanfic and just to let you know, I made a sketch of Jaune's grimm form in my DA. I'm pretty sure I messed up the details though. ;3;

Hope you update soon! :D
Cloy552 chapter 7 . 2/18
This is an amazing story and I really hope you continue it soon.
Cloy552 chapter 1 . 2/17
How did you do the little stair thingy? That was really neat.
Also I like your story.
3rdDegreeBurns chapter 7 . 2/14
This is actually really good.
it is really well written, detailed and it has a great plot.
keep up the good work.
Larsoian chapter 7 . 2/11
I don't really have much to say as far as a critique goes, to be honest. Your writing style is impeccable. Your character interactions and portrayals are phenomenal. Your story is compelling and driven. To top it all off, your grammar's pretty damn good as well.

I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Keep up the amazing work!
Are u still working on this cause it's been a long time please don't quite :(
Black Sanctis chapter 1 . 1/28
Love this story! Nice way to pass the time till volume 3. Really hope you haven't given up on this Anonymus. It's hard to find good fanfics in this fandom.
Hellhoundz6 chapter 7 . 1/20
Loving the story seems like it's got the potential to go on for a while and be really good
Is he even doing this anymore cause it's almost been a years since he has done anything with the story
AnimeHappiness chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
great story! cant wait for next chapter
katrina.sipes.7 chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Dun-dun-DUN! What's gonna happen next? Will they break out into a bloody massacre or simply 'talk it out'? Will Jaune really show up to meet Ruby, Yang, and Weiss, or will he call on them for help? And the most important questions of all. Does the Schnee Manor(or Mansion) have enough cookies and milk? What will happened if they don't have any? Questions, questions, questions...
entelejent chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Really nice. The story could have used a chapter in between the first and second, showing Jaune's struggle with that form.