Reviews for The Grimm Knight
Continue!
Jolly3298 chapter 8 . 3/16
Hey, from what you've mentioned in passsing in your AN I can gather that writing probably isn't super high up on your list of priorities but I just wanted to let you know that this is a very good story and you're one of the more talented writers I've seen in the RWBY section. When you feel up to it I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter. Hope you feel better!
Make more, please
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
Hey are continue with the story or what because it's getting good
ENDDRAGON369 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
YEAH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
dead?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
I love this story and I hope you will continue writing and will get better as well. I hope this series will continue into their time into Beacon creating even more interesting plot opportunities for you. Again, awesome story and look forward to more.
mrwizard70 chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Interesting. Writing is bad characters are good plot is meh.
ScholarX chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
I ship Jaune with her and her and her
ScholarX chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
I loving this story more and more.
Raos chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
A brilliant concept, interesting changes, and good character portrayals. And it hasn't been updated since 2014.

It's always the good ones that discontinue. Well it was fun reading this, good luck with life, and I hope you come back, and if not you out this story up for adoption, I think I might be able to try my hand at it, but not sure if it would be as good.

Take care.
freddy.lane.1 chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
wow,i didnt expect weiss to threaten nina,and pls tell me nina and the other maids have a shrine of him.
Jayz21501 chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
Please continue this its really interesting
willdmac12 chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
Please come back this story is well written and awesome.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2016