Reviews for Every Dog Has Its Day
Loved it!
wyndnfyr chapter 13 . 1/16
This was so incredibly adorable. And there were even feels that made me tear up a little. How dare you make me feel all the feels! So cute.
The-idiot.is-here chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
When I read the description I thought it was going to be a silly little story with a bunch of fluff and no plot. Plot twist: There was plot.
The-idiot.is-here chapter 3 . 9/1/2017
Henry's "can we keep her" had me rotfl
ScorpionChild91 chapter 13 . 8/16/2017
Very cute
jumpingninjo chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
lol great way to get a girl yell at each other for good 10 minutes then yell a time a place and a dress code
jumpingninjo chapter 7 . 7/30/2017
lol it's awesome that emma loves ruby even in dog form
jumpingninjo chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
my favorite thing about the story so far is the protective nature she has toward regina and Henry and Emma is adorable
Ryuuken K chapter 12 . 7/21/2017
This, hands down is the best SwanQueen chapter I have ever read in my entire life. Pure perfection.
connyx chapter 13 . 6/22/2017
i wished gor a different end-chapter but I take what I get. hahaha. great piece with a funny plot. well done!
crazycoolmissy chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
Omg I am laughing so much can't wait too see what's next. Luv it
Jade Cherry Blossom chapter 13 . 2/4/2017
This story was adorable and a real pleasure to read. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
awhitefairytale chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This story was super cute. I love coming across these fluffy multi chapter stories that don't involve the current beards
kamonwan9952 chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
ohgosh I'm rereading this for the nth time! it's so darned adorable, so sweet and loved the ending for this chapter
E.Elliot chapter 13 . 8/10/2016