Reviews for Dark Lies
susieq3210 chapter 1 . 3/24
Was wondering why dark velvet is not hear but yet this is the sequel to it. I would like to read the first part of possible. Thank you
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 6 . 3/18
I am glad that Edward finally got a wake up call regarding his cocaine and alcohol abuse but I don't think anyone who has abused drugs and alcohol like he has can just quit cold turkey. I know it's not who he is but I would like to see him get help. AA or CA would be a good fit for his problems. I know that goes against who he is but a man is not an island. Just my opinion
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 1 . 3/17
Cristina ...I have looked EVERYWHERE for Dark Velvet. I want to read Dark Lies so badly but I'm not sure it will be as impactful if I haven't read part 1. Can you email it to me or point me to a site that it's available?

or PM me on here if you can...I would really appreciate it and I am eagerly waiting for an update on Vegas or the Midnight series too...love your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
So, this says sequel to Dark Velvet, but I don't see that anywhere. Where can I find that story?
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Where's Dark Velvet please? I want to read, I really like Edward and Bella mafia stories.
Sera.the.reader chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
What happens to dark velvet? I want to read it but it's not on ur page!
twimima7 chapter 22 . 3/11/2016
Great story and wish you would continue it to a third book of Edward the Mafia Mob Boss, Bella and Anthony working along side his dad. The whole gang! Thank you for your writing and if you ever publish the first book hope you will note it on your blog or one of your stories.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 3/11/2016
He got his revenge finally and maybe happiness will come of it.
twimima7 chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
This chapter is scary, poor Bella waited the last minute to realize she wanted her baby and what happened to little Eddie? he needs to be put in jail for kidnapping and attempted murder like Dimitri too.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
Well thank goodness Edward figured out that Tanya and Jane was trying to blackmail him. What did Tanya think? And Jane does not realize what she's in for pulling a trick like that.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
The truth will set you free if not dead!
twimima7 chapter 11 . 3/11/2016
The person of interest in the car that picks up Eddie?
timima7 chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
The last chapter hurt my heart. Hope everything goes alright because if they loose the baby Bella will regret it for the rest of her life blaming herself for hating the baby and Edward would just loose it and be done with it.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
Finally she is going to listen to him. And that stupid Tanya thought she could beat up Bella and would have if it weren't for Alec. She's lucky she'll see tomorrow.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
That blue eyes could only be Tanya, the jealous wicked witch.
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »