Reviews for Dark Lies
So, this says sequel to Dark Velvet, but I don't see that anywhere. Where can I find that story?
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/1
Where's Dark Velvet please? I want to read, I really like Edward and Bella mafia stories.
Sera.the.reader chapter 1 . 4/9
What happens to dark velvet? I want to read it but it's not on ur page!
twimima7 chapter 22 . 3/11
Great story and wish you would continue it to a third book of Edward the Mafia Mob Boss, Bella and Anthony working along side his dad. The whole gang! Thank you for your writing and if you ever publish the first book hope you will note it on your blog or one of your stories.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 3/11
He got his revenge finally and maybe happiness will come of it.
twimima7 chapter 19 . 3/11
This chapter is scary, poor Bella waited the last minute to realize she wanted her baby and what happened to little Eddie? he needs to be put in jail for kidnapping and attempted murder like Dimitri too.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 3/11
Well thank goodness Edward figured out that Tanya and Jane was trying to blackmail him. What did Tanya think? And Jane does not realize what she's in for pulling a trick like that.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 3/11
The truth will set you free if not dead!
twimima7 chapter 11 . 3/11
The person of interest in the car that picks up Eddie?
timima7 chapter 10 . 3/11
The last chapter hurt my heart. Hope everything goes alright because if they loose the baby Bella will regret it for the rest of her life blaming herself for hating the baby and Edward would just loose it and be done with it.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 3/10
Finally she is going to listen to him. And that stupid Tanya thought she could beat up Bella and would have if it weren't for Alec. She's lucky she'll see tomorrow.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 3/10
That blue eyes could only be Tanya, the jealous wicked witch.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 3/10
So much happening in this chapter, it's good. Good writing.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 3/10
Snoopy kid Eddie much, why isn't Ronnie or Alec watching that kid?
twimima7 chapter 5 . 3/10
Ronnie did not just admit that! Oh boy, He let himself in for a lot of trouble with her.
1,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »