Reviews for The Phantom Trade
Shynnamot chapter 4 . 5/13
i hope you'll update soon. it's an amazing story and it'll be such a waste if you won't continue it. i hope the final pairing will be KiseKuro/Kikuro cause it's so underrated and AoKuro and AkaKuro pairings are so well known that I even find it boring sometimes. Great story and I'm rooting for KiseI hope you'll find the motivation to continue this amazing story.
PhoenixNinja101 chapter 4 . 1/2
Continue please!
PeanutChocolate chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
You are going to continue this story, right? Please continue... I love it.
ZerefN chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Awesome plz continue!
Ayy chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
Oh, my God. Please, please continue this masterpiece of a book, or novel if you will. This book made me stay up all night untill 7:41 in the morning. So, please, if you happen to find some spare time, please consider continuing this book because it is so we'll written and I got greatly emersed in it. :-P()()
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
Tawwww dayummmmm tis cho good x)
Kyarghhh moarrrrrr
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2017
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
XD
Visually Dreamer chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Waa~ This couple is so sweet, I seriously can't choose. Don't wanna hurt anybody. Oh god, I'm anxious to know which couple you're choosing.
Raging0Wolfen0Girl chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
Kinda disappointed midorima and murisakibara aren't involved, they get so little attention in pairing with kuroko I was hoping they'd be involved. But I'm rooting for kisekuro! Nice writing, hope you update soon~!
Shade chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Continue it's good
superjunior101315 chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
OHMY GOOOOOSH PLS UPDATE THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOD
yunaucii chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Why don't you continue this story? It's too good, I want to know what will happen next. You said that you haven't decided about the pairing yet, but in my opinion I would like you to make it into KiKuro, they're such a sweet couple. Hope you will continue this story soon, because I've checked that your last update was on Apr 22 that's meant you are still in ffnet.
PJoHoOFan chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
This is so adorable.

I was wondering if you could write about Kuroko participating in a practice game or a mini training game or even just passing to Kise (though it would be cool if you made Kuroko use an ignite pass or some other really cool pass that only the GoM or Kagami can use).

Please update soon
Cobwebpod chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Please continue the story as soon as possible. Thanks