Reviews for Days of Night
i really hope you can continue soon i LOVE this story :D i have found very few where Harribel isnt OOC i feel like this could be a continuation of the BLEACH we all know and love and so few can capture its actual essence and style the way you did! .
Lobisomen616 chapter 3 . 7/21
Kubo himself could've written a better fight, though I'm having a difficult time picturing it in all its glory.

I picture Grimmjow sounding very childish at that last part, like a kid who's so upset that he can't go out and play that he's about to cry.
Pcano94 chapter 5 . 7/9
I have read this story's prequel, and I have to say you have an exceptionally well-written story here.

To be honest, this is one of the best pure Ichigo x Harribel stories in FanFiction. The story is well-paced, character interactions are believable and true to their characters, and the budding romance between Ichigo and Tier is great. I must congratulate you for truly making supposedly savage, hungry beasts seem so human, harboring emotions that should not be present, or not remotely capable of. Kudos for that.

This does have me wondering if you'll have Ichigo and Tier, possibly Nel as well, reach Segunda Etapa. I am most curious in seeing what you would do for these transformations.

I am also curious about Haruki. What's her power? What's her letter? Is she going to survive till the end? Or will her death be the catalyst in Ichigo's release of his Segunda Etapa?

I know these questions will be answered in the future, but I can't help but curiously speculate.

Anyways, ending off my rant, I truly look forward for your upcoming chapters. I really want to know what will happen next.

Congratulations on a great story. I hope to see your future updates soon.

Pcano94
fanfictionsfan chapter 5 . 5/17
I loved the ending scene with Ichigo and Tier. I'm looking foreword to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Serithus chapter 5 . 5/16
SO WORTH THE WAIT
Kyranol1 chapter 5 . 5/15
FINALLY!
Took long enough!
Thanks for the new chapter!
Kuroi Rin chapter 5 . 5/15
Fuck this shit! This chapter again was awesome and the fight! *w*
Ohhh I still love it and wow, they really were going all out!
...okay maybe not Ichi if I got it right but we all know it still is New to him so he has his excuse! ;)
But Grimmi really is good!
On same level as Halibel? Well this is something to achive and it shows her at the same time that she as well has to train a bit more to sustain her position at the top (but yeah, Ichigo would sooooooo have the right to be King but yeah we all know how he is about such positions, because he just wants to protect those near to him and we love him for it!)
But really the end of this fight! xD
Tja Grimmi, this is the price xD to be helped by Ichigo in such a way :) hihihi
And with Haruki be Ichigos Cousin... Okaaay this is some Info and I'm really not sure if I should believe it or not... But if it is True that it would be interesting and some nice Plot twist...
Well, I will see what you will be doing with her more so now with this little preview!
That was really something...
Ohhhh and Sung-Sun was witness to something great!
What I would give to see this happen in real life! :D
They really are the Perfect match for each other and yeah I'm sure Sung-Sun will be having fun when the others are going to find out xD
But kyaaaaaaaa a kiss!
Now, with Ichigos family... I can't wait what will happen but I am sure it will be as you are saying a Roller coaster for our emotions... Yeah alone the topic!
So than, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :3
See ya! ;3
im ur misconception chapter 5 . 5/15
I could say many things about this update. But as I already gave you a few pieces of mind about where this is potentially heading, I will keep my trap shut.

But over all this was nice update. Good descriptive flow, information update on character growth. The last tidbit was a sweet moment and a bit of a giggle fest.

As always thank you for the update and hard work you put into you story chapters.
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 5/15
No way Harribel would survive that long and no way those three are able to even come close to restraining him. This is bad writing.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 5/15
HOLY SHIZ! Did NOT see that one coming! Great chapter! Loved the ending moment of this chapter. Such emotion and beauty. Keep it up! I hope to see another update soon!

P.S. Good work with Grimmjow too! LOLZ.
Friaku chapter 5 . 5/15
Good. It's nice to see Ichigo still has issues. Its not a fun read if he doesn't haha.

Awesome job with this chapter.

Best regards
Friaku
TheFallenGeneral chapter 5 . 3/25
Cool. Have fun at ComiCon Wiggles.
icecreamguy chapter 5 . 3/25
Dammit! I was SUPER disappointed that the latest update was just a notice...
cegi85 chapter 4 . 3/8
When next chapter coming out?
IchiIchi chapter 4 . 3/5
GAAAH! Can't wait for more, really want to read! Please update! Good stuff, love the whole story. Bit upset that Grimmjow is this strong, but eh. Love the romance, hope it advances, and am wondering who the Quincy girl is. Definitely a huge need for more!