Reviews for Days of Night
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 4 . 2/2
So wait the quincy isn't bambettia? In that case it would probably be based on Masaki.
im ur misconception chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
I had a bit of a hard time following it. But then again, reading wiht a fever. it is a not a good thing. But yea over all nice.. slow progression and a good.
gamefan553 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
This story and the previous one are AWESOME, the best fics related to this pairing I've read so far (and the most grammaticaly correct also xD). I hope you continue this and don't abandon it, as most people do.

Also, looking forward to the next chapter. Dat' cliffhanger.
endertrree chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
This is so AWESOME
Kuroi Rin chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Well well well!
This chapter was awesome!
Or more so the beginning of Ichi's and Grimmi's fight even if Ichi somehow was a punshing bag... But it is only Natural for Grimmjow to be stronger now because he just love to fight, get stronger and yeah!
So he really is a great challenge for Ichigo and it was really good described!
Uhhhh as well this between Ichigo and Halibel! :3
Nice there, it just have to get better, Grimmjow just must say more and than Ichi will Kick his Ass to kingdom come! :D
Hehehe I'm really looking forward to what there will be happen :)
Aww and this on the beginning of the chapter was funny as well, I see what you did there! x3
But I'm also waiting for the Moment where Ichigo will visit his family... Or something like that, I just can imagine it as a really nice scene that would move me to tears... Well, I hope it will happen but all the other epic stuff is welcomed as well, so I'm definitly looking forward to the next chapter, this awesome fight (really, there will be hell for all if Grimmjow will get Segunda Etapa...but on the other Hand with Ichigo at his Opponent...okay, goodbye world!) and just what you have there waiting for us!
So see ya! (Well I would come and search ya there for spoilers but I'm a little far away and I never was on a plane in my Life as well don't I have the Money to do so as school and Life in germany )
Ctornello chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Wooo! New chapter, this one was pretty good. Cant wait for the next one
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Most intriguing! Could that Quincy be Giselle? This Quincy and Giselle seemingly have the same dopey smile on their faces. Good work with this! Awesome fights and very nice heartwarming scenes too. As for the rest? Awesome work! Update soon okay?
Friaku chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Hehe wow. I really like how you've managed to make this fight all the mlre interesting. Esepcially the powerup for Grim. It just makes it all the more interesting to read. OP characaters are fine. Its when they bulldoze through their opposition is when it gets pretty boring.

But! You didnt have Ichigo doing that through a perfectly understandable method whoch also shows off his slight naivety and innocence in not arming himself at all times around powerful individuals. Something the more experienced folk wouldn't do.

I salute you for that Kind Author _
I lool forward to seeing more of this in the future
best regards
friaku
AKOSI AGATAR chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Ahhh! You're so evil with that cliffhanger! I wanted more damn it! I hope the update comes sooner than last time, you had us waiting, begging for more. Haha... (-.-)
But I digress.
In conclusion, this story is so captivating with every new chapter! Keep it up!
icecreamguy chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
How often do you update this?
KYVampire chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
I really like what you've done with ichigo's new form here. It doesn't seem like he's overpowered but he's still pretty damn strong.
Personally I'd like to see Hallibel get a power boost as well. Cuz at this point, it seems like ichigo would be able to stomp her into the ground easily.
cegi85 chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
NEXT CHAPTER PLAESE.
Gold Zephos chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
"Make Pachinko head fight Ichi!" Yachiru chirped
'Not my story Yachiru" I groaned slapping my hand to my head.
"I deny any more fights invloving Ichigo" Tier replied, albiet stoicly.
"HEY!" Ichigo and Noche sin Luna Shout.
*looks at Wiggles n' Stuff* "What are your thoughts, oh grandmaster Ichibel (Ichigo x Harribel)?"
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Wiggles, question. When's the next chapter coming out?
The reason why i ask is because this stuff is good!
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
This chapter had a very slow start, but it got a lot done. Now we'll get to finally see Ichigo's perspective on the relationship from his inexperienced eyes.

Hmm, I wonder if anyone will point out that Ichigo is still a virgin? I mean, he's spent the last three years intermittently fighting wars and recovering from fighting wars, so he hasn't exactly had the time or mindset to pursue it like regular teenagers.

Your version of Ichigo's Resurreccion is definitely one of the most badass yet, and made even more so for the method of its introduction. I really hope someone puts together some fanart for this story soon.

Aww, poor Grimmjow. If only it weren't so funny to piss him off by denying him Ichigo ;p

Keep up the great work!