Reviews for Days of Night
SilverKnightXx chapter 7 . 9/19
Jo, I just want to say that this is one of my favorite stories on this site so far :) and that I realy enjoy the plot.
Normaly I do not particualy like OCs but the way you have introduced/written
Haruki I honestly do not mind.
I would like to offer you my assistance regarding Quincy attack names since my first language is German I might be of use wether you had something in mind ofcourse.
My translation might be better than what you get from google translator :)

PS: That whole Chad crush thing is hilarious and would be great if we get input on the development occasionaly like something that goes by in a conversation without any real focus on it.
im ur misconception chapter 7 . 9/15
it was a long read, but a good one. now forwards to the climax and concluded ending. though it makes me sad to think it as I loved this bit of imagined fluff
Lionmanepoc chapter 7 . 9/10
Pretty interesting idea so far. I look forward to seeing how this plays out in the end. But please don't rush it. I think other readers would agree we don't need another rushed ending like in canon lol
Angel of Atonement chapter 7 . 9/9
Man, every single time a new chapter of this comes out I forget what it feels like to sit down and consume one of your massive entries. They're so long yet so packed. I love it.

Great scenes this time around. I look forward to the upcoming climax.
MEleeSmasher chapter 7 . 9/6
So what happened to SoiFon? And also, what is going to happen to Loly?

And to be honest, the final battle with Yhawch was pretty much okay and done with, but so much plot holes were left and the whole arc as a story was a complete mess.
dnguyen686 chapter 6 . 8/10
Sui-Feng, you done fucked up you spluge-vaccums vacuum... also epic story by the way
Lionmanepoc chapter 6 . 8/8
I read the story that preceded this one and I apologize for not reviewing that one as well, but I figured since this one is a continuation I'd just add a review all together of what I've read.

I do like how natural most of the conversations are in this story. Everyone feels like they match with their characters and makes it a very easy read. The story is also an interesting alternate the Canon. I feel like the quincy war was somewhat downplayed and seemed almost too rushed but I also don't like the quincy arc in canon so I don't mind all too much. The relationships also feel more natural in this second story as compared to the first. Nothing feels as rushed.

Now a few cons. Spelling and grammar isn't too bad except that you spell strait wrong frequently. Or not necessarily wrong, just the wrong spelling for what you're referring to. Straight is the one you want. A strait is a geographic term. A problem I had last story was how early ichigo exhibited hollow like tendencies before he even started using the power again. Mainly shown in the battle with the quincy hollow in karakura town. He seemed unnecessarily angry and lost control without much explanation. On the other hand, his attitude and emotions feel a lot more natural now.

Those are the things that stick out to me. Normally when I see a story hasn't been updated in this long I give up and don't bother to read it. This story has stuck out enough to me that I'm willing to wait a bit. I hope you'll continue it.
I just caught up , I must say this is a pretty interesting take. It's also well written so that's a plus. I look forward to future updates
Spazzman29 chapter 6 . 4/8
I hope you haven't just killed Haruki off. I know Giselle can bring her back using her Zombie ability but hopefully you make it so the zombification can be reversed and Haruki omes back to life because of ot. It would be a shame to just kill her off that easily.
Spazzman29 chapter 5 . 4/7
Still hate the Menoly/Chad thing you are trying to put together because it makes no sense and since Chad has no personality at all any pairing just fails with him. Plus I have a soft spot for MenolyxIchigo.

I also feel you made Grimmjow a tad too strong. Or at least too fast.
Spazzman29 chapter 3 . 4/7
You fell into the same trap as many others by making Kenpachi far too strong.
Mangahero18 chapter 6 . 2/28
I don't exactly know where this fic is going but here is where im HOPING its going. So in the next few chapters Tia and Ichigo sort out the mess SS has once again got themselves into and then continue to explore their new relationship. Eventually Tia discovers she is (Holy Shit!) pregnant. Everyone is super surprised and shocked that Arrancar can have kids BUT soul society and C46 find out and decide that they REALLY dont want Hollows to have anymore ways to replenish their numbers and are afraid of the child of such a union could bring. A few more chapters blah blah blah and SS is split down the middle with one half decrying Tia's child an abomination and the other half supporting Ichigo.
Mangahero18 chapter 4 . 2/28
Too much fighting and not enough Romance.
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 2/25
Ichigo seemed a bit weaker than in his fight with Yhwach but thats prolly because he has barely any control over his powers atm.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 2/23
I cant wait to see where this goes now that we have reached the end of Cannon.