Reviews for Days of Night
Composed-of-Opposites chapter 7 . 2/8
Wow…so intense and the cliffhangers at the end of each chapter. You know how to make a good story.
The fight scene with stupid and stupididly long and this fight scene ruin the whole entire story for me
MiseryWolf97 chapter 7 . 1/21
Well this is an exhilarating story i binged read the first part then this part and ive loved every part of it its amazing, though im really hoping loly didnt die, looking forward to the next chapter
Mamikalp chapter 2 . 1/5
Harribel my love 3
Boba2408 chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
Please i beg you write on! I love your writing style and this is the first fanfic with ichigo x tia that shows really emotions between them! Keep on writing, one of my favourites...of cource it's the same for the prequel! :)
SilverKnightXx chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
Jo, I just want to say that this is one of my favorite stories on this site so far :) and that I realy enjoy the plot.
Normaly I do not particualy like OCs but the way you have introduced/written
Haruki I honestly do not mind.
I would like to offer you my assistance regarding Quincy attack names since my first language is German I might be of use wether you had something in mind ofcourse.
My translation might be better than what you get from google translator :)

PS: That whole Chad crush thing is hilarious and would be great if we get input on the development occasionaly like something that goes by in a conversation without any real focus on it.
im ur misconception chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
it was a long read, but a good one. now forwards to the climax and concluded ending. though it makes me sad to think it as I loved this bit of imagined fluff
Lionmanepoc chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
Pretty interesting idea so far. I look forward to seeing how this plays out in the end. But please don't rush it. I think other readers would agree we don't need another rushed ending like in canon lol
Angel of Atonement chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
Man, every single time a new chapter of this comes out I forget what it feels like to sit down and consume one of your massive entries. They're so long yet so packed. I love it.

Great scenes this time around. I look forward to the upcoming climax.
MEleeSmasher chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
So what happened to SoiFon? And also, what is going to happen to Loly?

And to be honest, the final battle with Yhawch was pretty much okay and done with, but so much plot holes were left and the whole arc as a story was a complete mess.
dnguyen686 chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
Sui-Feng, you done fucked up you spluge-vaccums vacuum... also epic story by the way
Lionmanepoc chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
I read the story that preceded this one and I apologize for not reviewing that one as well, but I figured since this one is a continuation I'd just add a review all together of what I've read.

I do like how natural most of the conversations are in this story. Everyone feels like they match with their characters and makes it a very easy read. The story is also an interesting alternate the Canon. I feel like the quincy war was somewhat downplayed and seemed almost too rushed but I also don't like the quincy arc in canon so I don't mind all too much. The relationships also feel more natural in this second story as compared to the first. Nothing feels as rushed.

Now a few cons. Spelling and grammar isn't too bad except that you spell strait wrong frequently. Or not necessarily wrong, just the wrong spelling for what you're referring to. Straight is the one you want. A strait is a geographic term. A problem I had last story was how early ichigo exhibited hollow like tendencies before he even started using the power again. Mainly shown in the battle with the quincy hollow in karakura town. He seemed unnecessarily angry and lost control without much explanation. On the other hand, his attitude and emotions feel a lot more natural now.

Those are the things that stick out to me. Normally when I see a story hasn't been updated in this long I give up and don't bother to read it. This story has stuck out enough to me that I'm willing to wait a bit. I hope you'll continue it.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
I just caught up , I must say this is a pretty interesting take. It's also well written so that's a plus. I look forward to future updates
Spazzman29 chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
I hope you haven't just killed Haruki off. I know Giselle can bring her back using her Zombie ability but hopefully you make it so the zombification can be reversed and Haruki omes back to life because of ot. It would be a shame to just kill her off that easily.
Spazzman29 chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
Still hate the Menoly/Chad thing you are trying to put together because it makes no sense and since Chad has no personality at all any pairing just fails with him. Plus I have a soft spot for MenolyxIchigo.

I also feel you made Grimmjow a tad too strong. Or at least too fast.