Reviews for Comatose
Byrd3-13 chapter 7 . 6/18
Just started reading this story its awesome!
Sonamylover18 chapter 7 . 6/11
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY AND I AM BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS AMAZING WORK OF ART! YOU ARE EXTREMELY TALENTED! I UNDERSTAND IF YOU ARE BUSY WITH YOUT LIFE BUT PLEASE KEEP UPDATING FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FANS SUCH AS MYSELF! HAVE A GREAT DAY
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
Please please please keep writing thus story...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Chaotic Reflections chapter 7 . 6/24/2016
It's no problem at all, girl! You know I've got your back! I loved this chapter! Ugh, Amy's friends, save for Tails and Cream, are so dismissive of her! I really wanted to bunch Blaze and Rouge in their faces. Thank goodness she found a friend in Sonic. Her hanging with her does her some good. And Shadow, you can't lose what you never had.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Please don't take a long to post the next chapter I want to see how this end it's very interesting.
NekoLittleRedRidingHood2601 chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
im losing it! this story is so amazing im going cra cra
KMsupergirl chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
Looks like Shadow is not going to lose 'his' Rose that easily . Big trouble is coming up. I freaking love this story. Keep it up
yanin15 chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
I'm in love with this story. Please continue , don't make us wait long :(
BlazeofVenus chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
Aw, you so sweet!

This chapter was so good! They kissed! :D
I love this version of Sonic lol. In fact all your depictions of Sonic are always the most amusing, how charming and pesky he is in an attractive way haha.
Oh man what's about to happen at the resort, I'm excited!
And Shadow– goin in for the kill or nah lol.

Ecstatic to have you back girl~ _
MissMJS chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
OHMAGOSH! This is why I have hope! Every now and then a story DOES live, despite the long update! WHOO HOO!
I'm so glad Amy is opening up and Sonic is there for her, but i wonder how this whole Shadow business will turn out... I can only imagine trouble *shudder and grimace*
Don't take too long to update again! ;)
Cozy Shadow chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
Yay! You updated!

And things just got tense. I'm still a little confused if Shadow and Sonic are...normal, to say the least. But it's been so long, that I unfortunately don't remember a whole lot. XD But something tells me that the game is ON.
MiserableRose chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
i feel like the wait was worth it~ this chapter was so amazing... i woke up to a birthday gift when it isn't even my birthday~ thank you~ and i was just talking about how this story was done with yesterday... thank you for proving me wrong n .n
MissMJS chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
DAMN YOU!
IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE YOU'VE UPDATED! This was getting really good too... *sniffle*
I have hope though! PLEEEEEEEAAAASE update this! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
When will you update this :( it's so good!
Emeraldalex123 chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Will this legit story ever be updated ? Oh, I wonder .3.