Reviews for To Hell And Back
RogueHunter06 chapter 9 . 2/21
So I've actually been reading through these stories for a while and just haven't gotten around to commenting yet, I'm kind of bad for remembering to do that lol. But I really enjoyed this chapter so I made myself stop and review for once! I enjoyed the whole body switch aspect, it was hilarious, interesting and surprisingly sexy ;). And I've really enjoyed the stories all along, I was looking for a good Dean/OC because the poor boy really does need someone to look after him and this has been really well done. Beth fits in really nicely and the more original stuff you put in surrounding her, the more interesting I find the story! I also really enjoy how you've written their relationship, it's sexy and adorable and fun - and really quite believable for Dean too.

The only mild criticisms that I would have would be that there's sometimes grammatical errors or things that aren't quite edited right, but I'm a bit of a freak about things like that so it's hard for me not to notice lol. And the other one would be, especially in the earlier stories, that Beth didn't really get a lot of her own original lines in the scenes from the show. But then I've seen the first few seasons so many times it's hard for me not to notice when she's got one of Dean or Sam's lines. And I just like it when OCs get their own lines instead of taking over someone else's. But that's gotten less noticeable the further you've gone along, and I still quite enjoy the story otherwise.

As for music suggestions, I have a few that I think you'll like based on the bands I've seen you put in so far. You should definitely check out the band The Pretty Reckless, they're awesome and also have tons of Heaven and Hell themed songs that you can probably use. Also the band Dorothy, especially their song Dark Nights, would be a good choice to check out, and Stitched Up Heart and Shinedown are two good bands too. Anyway, I'll keep reading and hopefully catch up to where you're at so far!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/12/2016
Lucifer's rising- loved it! very interested in the deviations you take
paddy77 chapter 32 . 4/13/2016
Yes! A fantastic chapter to wrap up the season. Always good to see the siblings together; that's the thing about them... their bond is incredibly strong. Throughout the years there will be ups and downs, they can be closer, they can be at odds or apart, that bond seriously damaged, but ultimately their love for each other will reunite them, putting their problems aside and fighting together.
In terms of the story the chapter is quite satisfying... yeah, poor Sam is devastated by his mistake and its grave consequences, but the brothers are side by side, Castiel is back on the team (now completely involved) and Ruby is dead! :) You made me despise her even more when she smugly rejoiced in Amanda's death. But at last Beth put an end to that bloody demon's life, avenging her father and thus closing a tragic chapter of her story.

And then there is Zachariah... my goodness, I do love to hate him! lol. Such arrogance and condescension; when some of these two-faced asshats of the Lord appear it makes you wonder whether they are worse than demons, whose evil and treachery you already expect. :P. Zach's so matter-of-fact "God has left the building" always gives me the chills.

Anyway, I'm waiting eagerly for season 5 and with great curiosity for your angel fiction. Amazing work as usual!

Guest101 chapter 20 . 4/9/2016
You're back! I'm so thrilled. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/8/2016
Awesome keep up the good work, can't wait till season 5 lots more of Dean, Beth and Sam love these story's ;)
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 32 . 4/10/2016
Love it
Ladysunshine6 chapter 32 . 4/8/2016
Excellent chapter! Another excellent season! I can't wait to read season 5, and how Beth fits into all of this.
SPARKELS77 chapter 32 . 4/8/2016
33 Awesome! 33
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 31 . 4/4/2016
Very good!
SPARKELS77 chapter 31 . 4/2/2016
Really good!333
SPARKELS77 chapter 30 . 4/2/2016
paddy77 chapter 31 . 4/2/2016
Finally the truth about Ruby is out! They kept Beth in the dark for far too long; Dean should have told her the moment he knew about it and I think he is very, very lucky Beth is so understanding and forgiving... and quite collected, given the circumstances. Guess it's just the calm before the storm, and that they have more pressing matters to deal with at the moment; but trust is so very easy to lose and so hard to win back... and he betrayed that trust.
Betrayal... it's so prominent in the entire chapter. Everyone felt betrayed by the ones closest and most loved. Beth finds out she was lied to, Sam was called a monster by his big brother and given the same ultimatum that tore the family apart all those years ago, and Dean was left behind beaten and broken, his little brother choosing a bitch demon over him. So incredibly painful and heartbreaking. :(

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter :D Great work!

paddy77 chapter 30 . 3/30/2016
WOW, this was seriously hot...loved it! ;) I know I've told you this a few times already but I must say it once again, because it's the truth; your smut is fu#&ing great and it never feels gratuitous to me... quite the contrary! It's an amazing and playful way of developing the characters and showing their feelings. Sometimes you make it fun, sometimes emotional, but always passionate, sensual... and beautifully written. Again, I loved it. And it quite calmed my anxiety to read the next chapter :D. I'll wait patiently for it. :P

Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 30 . 3/30/2016
;)
emitals0919 chapter 25 . 3/27/2016
Ahhh! Thank you so much for updating! This was so cool! I am so excited to see if Beth and Dean really do settle down and if they do what will happen with the apocalypse? Ahhh what happened with Heracles and his family. What did Dean do?