Reviews for The North Sea Nullification
Chippers chapter 28 . 7/26
Loved the relationship development. Also nice to see Leonard get his comeuppance.
dataworf chapter 28 . 3/20
Just as I suspected after chapter 3, this was awesome!
dataworf chapter 3 . 3/20
I have 25 chapters to go, but this is one of my favorite stories already. For Leonard to have done to him what he did to Sheldon is justice. I can't wait to see how this is going to play out.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 28 . 3/2
what an awesome story! I've loved every thing about this.
dixie326 chapter 2 . 2/14
Love what you said in your author's note about how their "prank" would've effected Sheldon's research and how you wrote in your story about the effects of a failed research project on the researcher's career. I have a couple friends that do scientific research and I know the amount of work they have to do when they apply for grants. I was so pissed that the show treated what the three amigos did as if it was some sort of hilarious prank and that there were no consequences for their actions. I was also pissed at how they had Penny handle the situation when she found out what they did to Sheldon. I get that she may not have understood the scientific and career implications but she certainly could've understood the betrayal and I just don't think miss Junior Rodeo would've just had such an "oh well" attitude about friends betraying another friend like that and been more worried about jumping into bed with Leonard.
Platinum Blondie chapter 28 . 2/5
A really enjoyable story.
part of the bored look is becosue they were lover in real life. and some of the think shedon does is worse then what lenonard did.
BakenandEggs chapter 28 . 12/16/2016
Great story. Thanks for sharing
locardxchange chapter 28 . 5/11/2016
OMG, great story, really great. I am a big S/P fan and a H/B fan but not a fan of Leonard or Amy, they are to controlling of characters for me. I feel you wrote them in a very believable way, good job.
locardxchange chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Great job on the explanation on how testing works, well done. I really hate the way 'talk shows' use studies for light stories or use juke science as real studies.
KasumiKeiko chapter 28 . 1/23/2016
Great Fic and thx for destroying Amy and Leonard, I hate those characters.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 28 . 12/5/2015
satisfying ending
RevDorothyL chapter 28 . 11/3/2015
Beautiful and very satisfying ending to an engrossing tale. Well done!
Midoriori chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Oh my gosh I love you for the A/N. I thought the same thing, and told people the exact same thing. I felt sooo bad for what they did to Penny through out the show(she was just so sad). At first I liked Leonard, but the more you got to know him...you just learned he was a mean, manipulative, and needy jerk. I hope this is a Sheldon/Penny...I thought that was how the show should have gone. It was the little things like Penny singing Sheldon Soft Kitty, making him spaghetti, and getting him the autograph or Sheldon lending Penny money, driving her to the hospital, and being her friend who didn't just want to sleep with her...I thought the show was setting us up for them to be together.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I haven't even started reading yet - beyond the author's note, that is - and I already had to review. That little paragraph in your note perfectly explained everything I think is best wrong with Leonard & Penny as a couple. I'm glad I'm not the only one.