Reviews for The North Sea Nullification
k chapter 1 . 2/16
first off fuck your an in this chapter and this fic devolved into a bash leonard fic with no one in character especially ur shenny. So to summarise this was shit
Emjezz chapter 13 . 10/31/2017
I've always felt the same way about Leonard you seem to. I'm so glad that I found your story (/ies)!
the Honeycomb chapter 14 . 10/17/2017
This story had a lot of potential but I found the telling of it to be very cold and clinical, no emotional depth at all; it was not unlike reading a journal article. The dialogue and conversation was clipped, whole monologues would be written with no physical context, no depth. Maybe I could say it this way, it's like watching reality TV instead of something that would win awards. Again, I don't mean the context of the story, just the telling of it. Descriptions and imagery and word choice, etc. and lack thereof. But I might keep reading to the end; it's like a train wreck I can't look away from even as the characters are rather OOC.
David chapter 28 . 10/7/2017
Waited until I had read the entire story before commenting, it hooked me and I read it in one sitting. Wasn't quite sure where you were heading, but decided to keep on reading. Glad I did, really liked how everyone got what they wanted, except Leonard and Amy. Good story.
together25x3 chapter 28 . 9/23/2017
Awesome story!
Chippers chapter 28 . 7/26/2017
Loved the relationship development. Also nice to see Leonard get his comeuppance.
dataworf chapter 28 . 3/20/2017
Just as I suspected after chapter 3, this was awesome!
dataworf chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
I have 25 chapters to go, but this is one of my favorite stories already. For Leonard to have done to him what he did to Sheldon is justice. I can't wait to see how this is going to play out.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 28 . 3/2/2017
what an awesome story! I've loved every thing about this.
dixie326 chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
Love what you said in your author's note about how their "prank" would've effected Sheldon's research and how you wrote in your story about the effects of a failed research project on the researcher's career. I have a couple friends that do scientific research and I know the amount of work they have to do when they apply for grants. I was so pissed that the show treated what the three amigos did as if it was some sort of hilarious prank and that there were no consequences for their actions. I was also pissed at how they had Penny handle the situation when she found out what they did to Sheldon. I get that she may not have understood the scientific and career implications but she certainly could've understood the betrayal and I just don't think miss Junior Rodeo would've just had such an "oh well" attitude about friends betraying another friend like that and been more worried about jumping into bed with Leonard.
Platinum Blondie chapter 28 . 2/5/2017
A really enjoyable story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
part of the bored look is becosue they were lover in real life. and some of the think shedon does is worse then what lenonard did.
BakenandEggs chapter 28 . 12/16/2016
Great story. Thanks for sharing
locardxchange chapter 28 . 5/11/2016
OMG, great story, really great. I am a big S/P fan and a H/B fan but not a fan of Leonard or Amy, they are to controlling of characters for me. I feel you wrote them in a very believable way, good job.
locardxchange chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Great job on the explanation on how testing works, well done. I really hate the way 'talk shows' use studies for light stories or use juke science as real studies.