Reviews for The North Sea Nullification
I wish Cara had given Howard a chance, she (you) had to know that Leonard is a douche and would have lied to Howard about this situation.
This fic is so amazing from many points of view, as I'm sure you're well aware. But, perhaps, the most important thing is that this story simply made me feel good, so much that I felt compelled to review, and that's a really rare thing. So, congratulations!
Lying and other things are not okay and they should have gotten a pastor.
yuiop chapter 28 . 4/28
Nice
Mystogan814 chapter 28 . 4/26
This was a beautiful story. The romance between Sheldon and Penny was very sweet and there were a few moments that made me tear up a little (like Sheldon's proposal to Penny). I liked what you did with Leonard and Amy because I've always thought that Leonard was a really bad friend to Sheldon and that Amy was being far too pushy with Sheldon. Overall, I think you did a wonderful job on this story.
Cibom chapter 3 . 4/20
wow. I'm torn how to feel about this chapter. On one hand it is nice to see the villain get what is coming to him in any story. On the other hand this Cara chick seems as unstable as Leonard is. I am intrigued. I will enjoy reading more.
Cibom chapter 1 . 4/20
Just started this story and I am enjoying it so far. I have to agree with your A/N. I also lost interest in it when I felt the good guy the show wanted me to root for was acting just like the manipulative manwhores that he was supposed to be "rescuing" the damsel from. Anyhow. I look foreward to reading more!
Ghidorah15 chapter 28 . 4/19
Oh, how thoughtless of me - I didn't remember to leave a review for the final chapter. (BTW, you forgot to label this "Complete".) But this was a wonderful story, and I'm glad that both Leonard and Amy are out of Sheldon and Penny's lives - or should I say, life together - for good. If only more stories were this uplifting. :)
JPElles chapter 28 . 4/12
Love it. Really good. One of the best. Hope to see more in general in the future.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 28 . 4/4
Great story.
DawnMay chapter 11 . 4/3
You are amazing!
DawnMay chapter 9 . 4/3
That was HORRIBLE!
DawnMay chapter 8 . 4/3
The couch stayed? I thought Leonard would take it since he did buy it.
DawnMay chapter 7 . 4/3
Leonard better pay up for the mess. Merlin, that must have cost a lot of money!
DawnMay chapter 6 . 4/3