Reviews for Inuloops chapter 2 . 4/17
Kind of confused- in the epilogue she's living in the feudal era after college married
OSR fanatic chapter 10 . 4/16
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :).
Majin Hentai X chapter 10 . 1/25
I wonder if they've figured out how to oneshot Naraku yet, or when Sesshomaru will wake up?
SlowMercury chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
These were a lot of fun. I wish I knew what happened next time Kagome met up with Gin again, though, back from that early Loop.
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
quite good
Sororita chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
8.1: another "Kilroy-I-mean-Kagome was here" loop. It holds just the idea and the trappings of "where am I", and no development of said idea.
8.2 immediately contrasts it by having a novel idea, that through Loops one will grow and reach warriorhood...but again tells us that there CAN be a story, not even telling the story, nor showing it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Loops like 6.5 are incredibly wasteful. One might allude to them late if necessary, but just saying "she was here and got some things" without actually making a story of time spent there is...well, NOT a story.
6.2 is admittedly underdeveloped.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
...sigh. You know, there is a Star Wars thread going on now, I run it over on Space battles. Your snip is good, and it can be used, but the snippet game plan at the moment is mostly working to getting Padme looping, then start working on the Skywalker generations after her (Jaina, Jacen, Anakin Solo, etc etc).

I would like permission to add the Star Wars snips to the compilation. Would it be possible for you to send them Doc X style to my account here and then allow me to put them up?
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Yay, more Loopy fun!
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Excellent story! Love the Twilight loop! :D
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
The Infinite Loops... why do they work as stories? Everything I know about the literary craft says they shouldn't, but they do.
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Well...if that shapeshift carries over, he can troll people with it. Like Sesshomaru. Pre-Rin, of course. Hanyou? I beg to
Of course, now I want to see what Inu-loopers would be like in an Equestrian loop. Miroku especially, I imagine pressing the limits on Equestria's sanctuary status with his groping...
Excuse me, I think my imagination has run off on me...again...