Reviews for Lost Memories, Reborn Evil
Kayslay chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Ya know what? I'm just gonna post this review here because I can.
I can't tell you how much I LOVE this story. Seriously. I've read this thing like, ten times (and counting)
What sorta disappoints me is that it's been what? two years since you last updated?
I'm still hopeful, though. I mean, you did that before and continued so...fingers crossed! :3
At least update your profile or something, though XP
Anyway, please don't abandon this fic!
Hopeful!
-Kayslay
Elfo8792 chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
*Jaw drops*
This is AWESOME! And that's coming from someone who has barely shown any interest in Sonic Underground, and only a little bit more than that for the Archie comics! Spectacular! Keep going!
jlchrist chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
I Am Really anxious to read the chapter, I really love this story and I like the concept, please come and write this one.
tailsthefox92 chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
absolutely amazing story, i can't wait for the next chapter. i'm curious as to what robotnik's plan is now. is he planning to take them back to their world, or some sort of bribe of power to sonic?
More chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is good keep it up plz
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
I love it
Ygvan Lord of Worlds chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
*Claping* That was briliant! I really like this story, it is a completely unique spin on crossing over the different Sonic universes. I can't wait so see Sally's introduction and I hope to see more soon.
Thespurgin chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
it's been over a year since this updated, and while I admit I only just found it today, I do find it rather remarkable for a shortchapter fic...
Are you even planning on continuing this story?
Neo-Devil chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
hmm sonic does get caliburn/Excalibur, so I guess it makes sense...WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEED!
Moe43 chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Please oh please update! Perfect plot3 please continue:)
Eggman hater chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO! make more! I beg of you!
Eggman hater chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
oh bart, when will you ever learn?... oh and don't be that surprised at Sonic destroying the 'bots so quickly, I mean it IS Sonic .
Eggman hater chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
poor Sonic, having to put up with all of butleby's whining. no wonder he snapped at him. " 'Must not kill snobby, stuck-up...'"
" "Must not kill stupid, arrogant, smarmy, arrogant, stuck-up...' and Sonic was out of descriptive addjitives."
I know the feeling.
Eggman hater chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
sooooo... bartlebut got wahat he was begging for by working with buttnik AND being in league with the trips. I REALLY wanted them to do that to him on the show, and have Sonic rescue him no less. seriously, you like read my mind, or something.
Eggman hater chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
*falls to knees, while holding arms dramatically* MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! -wait, I mean NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!