Reviews for Lost Memories, Reborn Evil
Codelulu-chan chapter 15 . 5/22
Saw your bio and totally get it, as much as I would love to see this story to its completion I’d be hypocritical to demand it considering I have at least 2 stories mayb3 on mine that I have no intention of finishing. After long hiatus’ you just lose the passion for those stories.
If this were to continue I’d be happy with just Sonic finally reuniting with Shadow but again if you don’t feel like continuing it’s totally understandable. Do whatever’s good for your health and good luck
j-kat212 chapter 15 . 4/2
I have re-read this story at least a dozen times. The idea for the plot is amazing, and it is wonderfully written. I know I'm not the only one who would LOVE for this story to officially find its ending!
fireclaw239 chapter 15 . 1/7/2017
hey, do you plan on updating this story, or has it been abandoned?
ChipmunksAndChipettesFan chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
update please
Random reason chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
I will give you five thousand invisible potatoes if you update
Please chapter 15 . 3/18/2016
I know it's been four years but I love this story I hope you don't have to but please try to update
Guest chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
Where's the next chapter? ?
UpdateOrIKillYou chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Update. Seriously. Update NOW.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
I found this and was like yes this is awesome then I saw it had sent been updated for 3 years. Please hurry and continue,. I love the idea of the story. Please update.
Kayslay chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Ya know what? I'm just gonna post this review here because I can.
I can't tell you how much I LOVE this story. Seriously. I've read this thing like, ten times (and counting)
What sorta disappoints me is that it's been what? two years since you last updated?
I'm still hopeful, though. I mean, you did that before and continued so...fingers crossed! :3
At least update your profile or something, though XP
Anyway, please don't abandon this fic!
Hopeful!
-Kayslay
Elfo8792 chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
*Jaw drops*
This is AWESOME! And that's coming from someone who has barely shown any interest in Sonic Underground, and only a little bit more than that for the Archie comics! Spectacular! Keep going!
jlchrist chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
I Am Really anxious to read the chapter, I really love this story and I like the concept, please come and write this one.
tailsthefox92 chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
absolutely amazing story, i can't wait for the next chapter. i'm curious as to what robotnik's plan is now. is he planning to take them back to their world, or some sort of bribe of power to sonic?
More chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is good keep it up plz
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2014