Reviews for Lost Memories, Reborn Evil
Please chapter 15 . 3/18
I know it's been four years but I love this story I hope you don't have to but please try to update
Where's the next chapter? ?
UpdateOrIKillYou chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Update. Seriously. Update NOW.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
I found this and was like yes this is awesome then I saw it had sent been updated for 3 years. Please hurry and continue,. I love the idea of the story. Please update.
Kayslay chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Ya know what? I'm just gonna post this review here because I can.
I can't tell you how much I LOVE this story. Seriously. I've read this thing like, ten times (and counting)
What sorta disappoints me is that it's been what? two years since you last updated?
I'm still hopeful, though. I mean, you did that before and continued so...fingers crossed! :3
At least update your profile or something, though XP
Anyway, please don't abandon this fic!
Hopeful!
-Kayslay
Elfo8792 chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
*Jaw drops*
This is AWESOME! And that's coming from someone who has barely shown any interest in Sonic Underground, and only a little bit more than that for the Archie comics! Spectacular! Keep going!
jlchrist chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
I Am Really anxious to read the chapter, I really love this story and I like the concept, please come and write this one.
tailsthefox92 chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
absolutely amazing story, i can't wait for the next chapter. i'm curious as to what robotnik's plan is now. is he planning to take them back to their world, or some sort of bribe of power to sonic?
More chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is good keep it up plz
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
I love it
Silvan Sagevale chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
*Claping* That was briliant! I really like this story, it is a completely unique spin on crossing over the different Sonic universes. I can't wait so see Sally's introduction and I hope to see more soon.
Thespurgin chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
it's been over a year since this updated, and while I admit I only just found it today, I do find it rather remarkable for a shortchapter fic...
Are you even planning on continuing this story?
Neo-Devil chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
hmm sonic does get caliburn/Excalibur, so I guess it makes sense...WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEED!
Moe43 chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Please oh please update! Perfect plot3 please continue:)
Eggman hater chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO! make more! I beg of you!