Reviews for Worse Than Its Sting
Agent B Tiger chapter 1 . 5/23
Dark Nightwatcher chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
*laughs with tears* Aww poor Raph. ;D
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
WAHAHAHA. I'm in 7-11 reading this via my cellphone. I want to hold me laughter in because the people inside the store might think I'm losing it, but this is very funny.

Great job,
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh gosh! I can't! I can't! LMFAO. *wipes tears away*
Okay, ya have me in stitches here. That was brilliant. And yet, I really shouldn't be laughing... because you basically described my reaction to any bug (even if it's totally harmless). Frankly, I would have taken my food and RAN for cover. Heh, poor Raph. He'll never live it down.
Gosh, I'm faving this, cause it is gold! Wish Klunk was in the 2k12 series; heh, awesome ninja kitty that he is.
And ignore the haters. Pft, some people *roll eyes*
Cheers! your RWR
animesan chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
LOL poor Raphie! Klunk to the rescue! :D
CuddlyHawk chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Go Klunk! Haha poor Raphie though xD
Beetlejuice2000 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Poor Raph! I hate wasps, but I love bees! They make honey!
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I hate wasps!
Laineenhele chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Poor Raph, he certainly didn't get much sympathy from his family :D I can relate to what he had to go through here. I am terrified of bugs, and every summer bumblebees find their way in my apartment at least once a week, and it makes me completely freak out every time. And MY cat has never rescued me, Klunk rocks :)
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Ha! Saved by the cat- poetic, ain't it! Raph just needs to learn the #1 rule of dealing with wasps and bees- leave them alone, and no loud noise or sudden movements, and they'll leave you alone. He's such a chicken, LOL!
NinjaWolf10 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Ha ha that was good! Poor Raph
Nit the nitpicki chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
In the original comics, the tmnt did certainly curse, and have a cat named Klunk. In Every incarnation it's spelled DonAtello. Thank you for playing. Please tip you waiters.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Oh, man, that was hilarious, HH. Poor Raph. I can understand how he feels. I hate bugs, too, and I know I'd be scared to death if I had to deal with that. Nicely done on this. Good thing Klunk made the save.

The Bubbly One,
Pynkfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
BTW, his name is Donetello. And his nickname is Donnie. The turtles DON'T curse. And they don't currently have a cat.