Reviews for Dear Writers of Naruto Fanfiction, No Just No Part II
This collectively outlaws fan fiction e.e
You've written incest between Kushina and Naruto, I'd rather read yaoi than that...
BarelyProdigies chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Damn it then I should probably end my story...I dont want to piss off The Sasuke Uchiha!
Kushina's Biggest fan chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Can you Do Orichimaru Next I think people go overboard on the Pedo thing
Zarosian chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Finally! I've been waiting for something like this to adress the error that is civilians forming mobs to attack a child! Jesus they live in a Shinobi village, how on earth would they not think that a few super-powered humans trained to be on constant alert would not hear nor see a mob of people chasing a kid down the street yelling "Demon!" Or "Freak!". Yeah... Thanks for this, I needed it.
SeabeeGR chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Great sakura letter. Quite honestly it wouldn't be interesting at all if she was paired with naruto in Canon. But I wonder if authors are even trying to do a naruXkaguya pairing? Now that would be challenging, lol
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
From the Desk of Battosai Himura,
To be fair Sakura, up until Naruto came back from his training trip you WERE kinda useless, no offence. You did however improve in leaps and bounds over the three year period Naruto was gone though, the fact you not only mastered Iryo-jutsu, but also Tsunade-hime's super strength is testiment to that. The only spot i have against you really is you froze up when Naruto went four tails, and even then i can't hold that completely against you since up until the whole Gaara captured by Akatsuki thing, you didn't even know the Kyuubi was sealed in Naruto. Seriously people make you to be a loud annoying bitch which is kinda insulting. Though you are kinda loud but only when pissed off. Like that time Naruto called you a bitch when half asleep. He had that asskicking coming. But in all honestly, HInata! is more useless then you. So chin up.

P.S. I included a full neutering kit for Akamaru and any idiot stupid enough to pair you up with the mutt. Though to be fair Akamaru's still probably bigger then his partner HAHA.
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
From the Desk of Battosai Himura,
Minato, ... i honestly don't know what to say to some of the shit they come up with towards you i really really don't. I could see you being a cold heartless bastard to Naruto if and ONLY if you were Hokage during a wartime situation and he royally screwed the pooch. And even then it wouldn't be due to Kurama, but his own mistakes. Well unless the fox was still being his annoying egotistical self and trying to take over to get free. In that case its only partly on Naruto for not controlling his emotions. And that shit with the rasengan as a pain/pleasure technique. -shudders and passes you a Hokage Monument sized bottle of industrial brain-bleach- here you need it more then i do.

P.S. I would just drop the fox in a magical girl universe in a immortal female body with no powers and make him deal with overpowered fangirls for the rest of its immortal life. The wizard marshal gives so many great ideas hehehehe...
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
From the Desk of Battosai Himura,
I feel for you there Nanabi-san. As one who lost his humanity gender, ideals and understanding in the endless wars between space and time itself, i honestly feel for you in that hollow cavity i once called a heart. Wait no, thats the hole my younger brother blew in my chest with a laser last week nevermind. But still even i know that the only confirmed female Bijuu was Nibi and anyone, ANYONE who studies demonlurgy knows that Nibi is a based off a type of Jigoku Nekomata, or hell cat. Which are very isolated and solitary indivduals that only ever show up when someones stupid enough to tresspass in their turf. And while i can't say where your form gained basis from, i know for a fact that giant insects do not like to rut with their siblings in messed up ogies and prefer to be left to their own devices. Hell the only social one of you lot is Gyuki and that's just so he can get Kirabi to shut up! Is there any way i can pay you to kill that fool without pissing him off? Seriously if you take credit card im willing to pay for Kirabi's assasination.
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
From the Desk of the Battosai Himurai,
Oi oi Mebuki are you saying you wouldn't love Naruto as a son? i get your not a howler monkey and what-not but seriously you wouldn't take the poor kid ignored all his life and give him a home and a loving family? Your kinda proving peoples opinions of you in that case, baka.
princessbinas chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Do Deidara next! XD
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
In Japan, it's legal for a 13 year old to have sex. Oh, Japan... Where did we go wrong?
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Oh no... It's a FANGIRL! RUN AWAY!
Cerulean Knight chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Sault in the beginning- and for a while after- was pretty darn useless in a fight, she got much better latter in like shippuden but her attitude annoyed me. I did like that she was getting better though. I don't particularly want her to be with Naruto, and in the more recent manga updates she is kinda still in love with Sasuke. But she does hit Naruto less and is nicer to him.
I like it when authors change her and have her grow into a more mature character and don't keep her the ignorant fan girl that losses all scene when the subject of Sasuke comes up.
NarutoKushina chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Liked this one as well, hope to see Kyuubi one sometime in the future. Kyuubi's could be good since Kyuubi is made to be both male and female. One of the few that is portrayed as both really.
NarutoKushina chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Loved this one as well. Poor Nibi is pretty much always portrayed that way, it is rare for her not to be. But it is funny.