Reviews for Dear Writers of Naruto Fanfiction, No Just No Part II
CrazyCriticer46 chapter 9 . 9/7
I kinda agree with Minato here, seriously, those people need to get ALIVE.
CrazyCriticer46 chapter 2 . 9/7
Lol.
CrazyCriticer46 chapter 1 . 9/7
...I don't know why there so many gay/lesbian stories out there.
I.a chapter 12 . 7/21
Loooooooool I honest to god wanted to burn down the whole Martin sue guy. I mean he is so damn annoying. And could you please ad uchiha madara and uchiha mikoto and kushina. Its gonna be so friken funny man. Sry if I misspelled something English is not my mother tongue.
Hail King Cerion chapter 12 . 3/28
I... Am rather entertained by this umm Thing you have here. I especially liked the Civilian Council one and the two Sasuke ones. And I am strangely reminded of a similar short series like this for Dynasty Warrior Fanfiction where they read letters from fans.

Still a funny piece of literature you have here.
guest chapter 12 . 3/13
orian. You really are a rwtarded fuck, aren't you. Hinatits is the useless fucktard but you are yo blind to see. Is it because of the tits or the fugly ass face. Go kill yourself, pathetic virgin
ROFL YOUR MARTIN SUE LETTER IS HILARIOUS. I have to agree, very nice satire. COMPLEtely TRuE
OrianBloodBath chapter 10 . 3/6
-In response-

Dear Sakura,

Yeah you should probably just give up. Sorry, but it's about all you can do at this point.

I can't speak for everyone, but yes you are definitely a bitch and an unlikable character at your base level. Frankly I wouldn't have cared about your development as a character were you not one of the main focuses for the anime.

While I will agree that some of your worse personality flaws have been...exaggerated for the sake of plot in a lot of stories, can you honestly blame them?

To be clear I have been a naruhina fan from the start and Was disappointed when he didn't notice until she almost died. So there's that. However that does not excuse your blatant cruelty when it comes to Naruto.

The facts: Your constant abuse whenever he did something you didn't like.
· The endless stream of diatribe that spewed from your mouth towards anyone who stayed a cross word about Sasuke, not just Naruto but Ino as well.

· The fact that you put him down to bolster your own ego. The fact it was shut down almost immediately afterwards was just karma.

· And yes you would have betrayed your village for sasuke, you almost did if he hadn't knocked you unconscious when he left. In fact if he asked you would've tried to kill the hokage, and don't try to deny it.

· This last one just pisses me off. When sasuke leaves you guilt trip naruto into a quest to bring the ungrateful little traitor back, even though he betrayed his village. You played upon his feelings for you and didn't even go to help or even try to join the retrieval team that was sent. Instead you just twiddle your thumbs and cry.

· You couldn't have cared less if naruto (your teammate) died so long as you got your sasuke kun back!

~That say that it's not the way you act when your around others but the way you act when no one can see you that defines you as a person.~
· When naruto blindsided sasuke and took his form after you three had been assigned to team 7 and asked you what you thought about naruto, the cruelty in your words just proves that would have said anything to impress sasuke.

· You are nothing but a hypocrite. I will consent that you were under no obligation to return naruto's feelings but to turn around and treat him like shit for asking you out on a date when you would turn around and badger sasuke for the same thing!

I have never questioned your intelligence, I question your integrity!
You are a pathetic, shallow and morally bankrupt individual, how you had the capacity to become a healer let alone Tsunade Senju's successor is a miracle in and of itself! You know if you weren't such a bitch we would real sorry for you and we wouldn't be quite as hard on you, but as it stands I feel I speak for everyone when I say go fuck yourself.

There is more, so much more that I could say but it would serve no purpose. As you said you won't change and the damage is already done.

~~Orian~~

P.S. Anyone and I mean anyone would be a better ninja then you. Even Kakshi's ninkin are better then you. Oh sorry, too soon?
P.P.S. The answer to your math problem is 4, I'm sure you would've figured it out sooner or later. ;)
CptDeadfire chapter 9 . 1/18
Link to that story mayhaps?
Alwinfy chapter 12 . 1/5
It's *supposed* to be Gary
Shadowolf chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
Ok I will say this the being a slut thing is a bit much I expected. You to have a pervy side here and there but not to much THIS ON THE OTHER HAND IS GOING WAY TO FAR
javon.haley.3 chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
... P. my own minato) AND I. DONT WANT TO . AND I REPEAT WANT TO FUCK MY dont look up minato x naruto... its... its not nice.)
Shadowolf chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
Ok um how can I say this oh I know 1. 224 (flips her off) and 2. Naruto is (ungodly) dense sooooooo fuck you and 3. YOU ARE A BANSHEE SO LIVE WITH IT
Shadowolf chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
I don't want to know
Shadowolf chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
Wow you went all out didn't you?